ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟞

Today is the day and I couldn't be more excited, were flying out to Atlanta today and I will get to meet everyone. Being in a room with all my favourite actors/actresses what more can you ask for.

C- hey Ev have you packed everything? 'He shouted up'

E- yeah, I'm coming in a sec.

C- alright hurry up we don't want to miss out flight.

It was 5:30am and we were boarding our flight at 7:15am so we had to be up early, I can't complain because I'll sleep on the plane.

E- have you seen my passport?

C- yeah I've got it here, can't have you loosing it.

E- well have you got yours?

My dad checks his pockets, then checks is carry-on bag and it's not there.

E- that's what I thought.

C- haha 'sarcastically', take care of this 'handing me my passport' and I will be right back.. actually go wait in the car, just throw your bag in there.

I go to the car and put my suitcase in the boot, I connect my phone the car so I can play music from mine and dads playlist. 5 minutes later dad finally comes out rushing to the car.

E- took you long enough.

C- I wasn't in my usual place, but I've got it now and we can go.

E- at the airport can we stop a McDonald's to get breakfast?

C- yeah sure.

It takes us over an hour to get to the airport and I don't realise that I've fell asleep until I hear dad shaking me.

C- come on Ev wake up.

E- hmm

C- we're here get up.

E- okay okay I'm up. 'Replied sleepily'

C- morning sleepy head.

We make our way into the airport checking our luggage in and walking around to find where our gate is, once we find it we go to McDonald's and I get a double sausage and egg McMuffin, (I know I hate overly massive fatty foods but I just couldn't resist waking up early on a morning makes me do stuff I shouldn't) and dad gets a breakfast roll with ketchup.

C- I've been looking and I've found some roles for you to audition for if you really want to.

E- really?! Dad that's great thank you so much.

C- no problem kiddo, I'll send you a copy of the scripts and just tell me what you think and I'll see if I can arrange it, you see that's one of the perks of having a manager they can get you auditions that other people don't know about.

E- yeah but the downfall of having a manager is they will send the good stuff to really good actors and there's no way I'm at that level.

C- Ev sweetie, you gotta stop thinking like that, look at how many times we went over the civil war scrip and you were amazing, your going to absolutely nail this in the park don't think any differently.

E- thanks dad, it means a lot to have you believe in me.

C- that what dads are for sweetie.

We go to Starbucks and I get a strawberry açai just before our gate is called. We get our tickets check and let onto the plane, we are in business class so we can have a bit more privacy then you would have in the other ones. The flight is only 2 hours and 45 minutes so the time would fly by so I gotta make the most of it.
I've never been on a plane before so I was rather nervous and sad had noticed that.