ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟟

It's the next morning and my dads alarm woke us both up at 6:30am. Today we are going to the set to start filming Captain America Civil War.

C- morning sweetie.

E- morning 'I mumbled'

C- come on Ev you gotta get up we can't be late today.

E- I know, I'm up.
I'm going to take a shower so I'll just meet you down there.

C- okay, but don't be too long though.

E- I won't, see you in a bit.

I pick my clothes out for today, which is, washed out black ripped jeans with a auburn Brooklyn oversized hoodie. I lay them out in the bed before getting into the shower to wash my hair. Once I get out I dry and straighten my hair and out shove some hair grips in at the front to keep it out of my face. Once I am all done I make my way downstairs to find my dad, just as I'm about to walk over to him Lizzie and Scar come over to me.

E- hey Ev you look nice.

E- thanks Lizzie, so do you girls.

S- let's go and get some breakfast before we hit the road.

Me and the girls go and get some breakfast, I wasn't feeling that hungry so I just got a strawberry yoghurt. I sit was Scarlett and Elizabeth in a small round table, while my dad is sat with the rest of the cast.

S- so how are you feeling?

E- I'm great, just really excited to see what and actual set looks like.

E- it's really great, but sometimes a little nerve racking when you have all the lights on you.

We talk for a little while longer, then at 7:30 we all start to get into the cars that marvel had rented out for us to take. I am in a car with my dad, RDJ, Scar and Mackie obviously Robert is driving as he wouldn't have it any other way. I plug my earphones in and turn my music to the highest volume so I didn't have to listen to the crap they are.

R- Ev we're here. 'Pulling our my earphones'

E- you could have just nudged me instead of taking out my music. 'Rolling me eyes'

C- Don't start now Ev. 'Said huffing'

E- jeez I was just joking, calm down.

This was the first time my dad had gotten a little irritated with me so I'm trying to not let it get to me because I know it's probably the nerves of getting back and the set and getting back into the swing of things.

S- hey don't let him get to you too much, just give him a day or so and he'll be back to normal.

E- yeah I know, I know that it's probably just the nerves, I'll be fine. 'Giving her a smile'

We all walk and get checked into the building, we all meet up with the Russo brothers and they give us a plan of action if what is going to happen today, after all the talking is finished we all go our separate way to our trailers.

C- right Ev today is really important, and so are the others but it's not the point. Look I'm going to be really busy today, I've got to go and get changed for my scene now but you can come with my for the filming and sit behind the cameras or you can stay here and emailing me the scripts you want to do auditions for your choice.

E- can I come with you today and then I'll start sorting out all the script stuff?

C- yeah that's fine but you need to stay close and quite.

E- got it.

Dad has just left to go and get his hair and makeup done and then will be going to costume to put whatever he's wearing on. I feel a little more relaxed now that he's gone, it's just that he is a real stress head when it comes to things like this and I don't like it very much, but I guess I'm going to have to put up with it.
I'm sat in my phone scrolling through social media when I come across and article with a picture of my face on so I decide to read it.

Famous Chris Evans also know as your Captain America spotted getting of his plane to Atlanta followed by a young girl, the pair made there way through the people without answering any questions to who she was or why she was with him. Many say they are related but some are saying she's just with him for the attention.
We will update you ASAP when we have more information in Chris and the young girl.

That stung, like a lot, I can't believe people think I'm with dad for the attention, I would never do that and anyways even if I tried it probably would never work. I don't know what dad will say when he reads the article but I'm not sure if I should tell him about it or not because of how stressed he is at the moment. I'm not too happy with my face being plastered all over the internet but it was going to happen sooner or later so this is just something in my everyday life I'm going to have to adjust to.

45 minutes later my dad comes back into the trailer with a black suit on.

C- come on we gotta go.

E- okay and by the way you look really good in that.

C- I know 'he says with a chuckle while I roll my eyes'

We make our way over to the set when I see Scarlett in the nice black dress with a black blazer and tights on and then I realise they are filming the scene that me and dad practiced, the one after Peggy Carter dies.
I get told to take a seat near the Russo brothers and I was able to see the small screen in front of them, it was really good to watch all the angles they were seeing it from. They made some adjustments to where everyone was standing and how the camera were positioned then they started to act out the scene. I was watching very closely at all the details of how they acted it out and I noticed I few things that they could improve on.

RB- CUT!!!

JR- It was good but there's something about it that's weird and I don't really know how to describe it.

E- umm c-can I say something please? 'I say nervously because I don't want to interrupt'

JB- sure kid go ahead.

E- so dad you acting a little bit to sad so your words aren't really convincing, so try and be sad but more confident and strong with your words and Scarlett your acting a little awkward in the situation like you don't know what to do but Steve is suppose to be one of your close friends so the awkwardness shouldn't necessarily be there so try and cut a-bit if the tension and get a-bit closer when your talking to him but not too close so we can still see you. ' I start talking shyly but then my confidence starts to build up'

Everyone was just shocked, the whole room was silent you couldn't hear a pin drop, some people had there mouths open with others looked at me with wide eyes, I didn't really know if this was a good or bath thing.

AR- wow kid that was umm.. great thanks. 'He said with a thankful smile so I returned one'
Okay so let's try what she said okay.
ACTION!!!!

We had finished filming for the day and the Russo brothers had thanked me for there help still shocked how a 14 year old can notice such things. Some people on the set were still shocked at what I did but it felt really good to help them.
Me and my dad were walking back to our Trailer to get out stuff and go back to the hotel.

C- wow Everleigh that was amazing. How do you know all that?

E- it was obvious really, I was just watching your guys's body language and how you spoke the words you could tell there was awkwardness between both of the characters.

C- I'm really proud of you, you know that right? You really showed everyone how it was done today well done.

E- thanks dad I love you.

C- I love you too Ev.