ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟜

~Chris's POV~

I wake up extra early today so I can do something nice for Everleigh when she wakes up. I get changed into a hoodie and some jeans and I head out to the shop, we were still in the trailer so I had to be extra quiet.
I stop at Walmart, I put my hood up and glasses on and make my way in. The first thing I do is go to the sweet section, Ev like certain chocolate so I go straight for that. I get her cookies and cream Hersheys bar and some Hersheys drops. I know I shouldn't let her drink energy drinks but I limit her and she hasn't had one in a while so I get her a monster. Once finding the isle I need I go and get some popcorn so she and Tom can have a movie night while I'm planning for something.

~Everleigh's POV~

I wake up still on the sofa in the trailer, I sit up and look for my phone when I notice it's on the table when I could have sworn it was on the floor after last night but I could have been wrong. Just out of someone hope I call out for my dad and
.......nothing....... Great! He can't even be here when I woke up, I understand he was busy last night and that's fine but he is doing nothing for the next two days and he isn't even here.

I go on my phone and the screen is all cracked, so I definitely know I did throw it but it's just strange how it was on the table someone must have came in but oh well. My phone has almost over 25,000 Instagram notifications which is what happened when your dad and boyfriend are famous, I go on and see them ranging from followers, likes, tags and comments. I absolutely hate the comments yet there is something that attracts me to reading them even know I shouldn't. Scrolling through my comment section and all I can see is just the usual

..Fat..

..Ugly..

..Using Tom..

..Die..

..Slut..

..Slît your wîsts..

Am I upset? Of course I am, these people don't know me and they just judge me because they don't think I'm worthy or deserving of people the love and care for me which is really irritating because everyone deserves something like that. I just like all the other girls and boys on this app and yes my family maybe different to there's but I'm still a human and the same person I will always be.

All my thoughts turn into negative ones and I don't know how to cope anymore. I call Tom even though he doesn't know what going on but I need someone to talk to.

(Tom-Everleigh)

Hey bubs.

Hey baby you okay?

Umm yeah.

Are you crying?!

Yeah.........you know what
I shouldn't have called

No baby wait!
I'm coming over okay where are you?

At the trailer.

With that Tom end the call and I threw my phone on the chair and brought my knees up to my chest and cried into my knees.

15 minutes go by and I'm pulled from all my thoughts with someone hugging me, I look up and see Tom.

T- "shh your alright baby."

I place my head on his chest and wrap my hand around his wait and cry into him.