ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟙

When me and my dad get back to the hotel it's 8:30pm, we both our separate ways as he goes to our room and I go to Tom's, I knock on the door and there's no response, I mean I should have told him I was coming by, just as I was about to leave the door opens.

T- "hey... are you okay?"

E- "hey yeah I umm was just coming to talk to you actually."

T- "oh really? C-come in!"

He opens the door wider for me to walk in so I do and I walk a bit further into the room and stand there slightly awkwardly.

T- "make yourself comfortable." Sitting down on a chair. "So... how are you?"

E- "yeah I'm really good you." Sitting down on the edge of his bed.

T- "yeah yeah I'm good." "What did you want to talk about?" Looking at me in the eyes.

E- "yeah so... I re- Would you like to hang out sometime this weak? Get some coffee or something like that." Removing eye contact with his.

T- "yes!... I mean yeah I would love to."

E- "really?! Great, how does tomorrow sound, or if your not available we can d-."

T- " Ev.., tomorrow sounds great." Smiling at me.

E- "great so... I'll umm so you tomorrow then." Smiling and standing up from my seat walking to the door.

T- "yeah." "Ev wait!" He grabs my arm and turns me around.

E- "Tom what ar-."

He cuts me off cupping my face and planting his lips on mine, I very quickly kiss back, his hands slide down my back stopping at my bum bone and pulls me closer to him before pulling away.

T- "woah." With a blush across his face.

E- "yeah.. wow that was umm great." Smiling up at him.

T- "yeah it was."

E- "well I best get going now, dad will be wondering where I am, see you tomorrow Tom." Giving him a hug then standing on my toes to give him a peck on the lips.

T- "bye Everleigh." He says as the door closes. "God I love that girl...... WAIT! Do I love her? But it's to early right?! But she's so cute, sweet, understanding and so much more.... Uhhhhh I think I do." Saying talking to himself.

I walk back to our hotel room and when I walk in I see Dad eagerly waiting for me.

C- "so how did it go?" Jumping up from his seat.

E- "pretty good I guess." Dropping on the chair.

C- "pretty well? Doesn't seem that way." Sitting back down next to me.

E- "well... I chickened out. I was saying it then I just stopped, I got scared then ended up asking him to go out for coffee tomorrow." Resting my head on his shoulder.

C- "it's better than nothing, I don't really like the fact of you liking each other because I still think your too young but if this is what you want keep going for it." Wrapping his arm round me.

E- "I know, I know. But what if it doesn't work out you know, it could go so horribly wrong."

C- "do you think that? Because if you think that now why do you want it."

E- "well no I don't think that, but I'm thinking of worse case-scenario."

C- "your overthinking if you want it go for it, if it doesn't work out it wasn't meant to be and you'll find somebody for you."