ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟡

It has been 3 days since we have got back from LA, I told everyone how the audition went and they were all supportive of me. The days were going slow waiting to find out if I got the part or not, I know I shouldn't get this excited because if I don't get it I will be even more down, I've been keeping my mind occupied by helping the Russo brothers more with the film and looking at some scrips to audition for.

Today everyone has a day off so we decide to have a fun day.

S- "so what are going to do?"

E- "well it's a hot day so we could go to the beach."

EO- "ooo I like the sound of that." She said jumping up and down like a kid.

R- "go out for dinner."

C- "beach and dinner that sounds like a plan."

R- "well why are we all standing around for go get ready!"

We all go up in the elevator together and then go our separate ways. When me and dad get into our room I get changed into ripped dark denim shorts white a white strapless crop, I straighten my hair and put some light makeup on.

C- "you look nice baby."

E- "thanks dad, you don't look bad yourself."
"Do you know if Tom is coming?"

C- "Umm no I don't why don't you go ask him."

Me and Tom met the day we came back from LA and we immediately clicked. (In this I'm classing him as 16). When I met him for the first time I did think he was really cute and I still do but I can't let him know that cause he might not think the same out me. I skip my way down to corridor to his hotel room and knock eagerly.

T- "he- wow... Umm hey Ev uhh you look nice." Says while his cheeks go a shade of pink.

E- "hi, thank you." Letting out a small giggle. "We are all going down to the beach and are getting dinner so I was wondering if you would like to join us?."

T- "yeah I'd love to,........ come in, you can make yourself at home while I get ready."

E- "great thanks I'll just message my dad to say I'll be coming with you."

Dad - Everleigh

Hey, just letting you know I'll meet you downstairs with Tom.

Yeah alright baby that's fine, don't be too long.

We won't be see you soon.

I'm scrolling on my Instagram account and I keep getting notifications because the avengers cast have all followed me so now more people are following me, I have 3,469 followers when the other day I only had like 13.

T- "hey" I jump at his voice. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you aha.. are you ready to go?"

E- "yeah and it's fine."

I walk out the door first and Tom follows we have a small conversation about what it's like being the youngest of the cast and playing such a major role as spider-man. We carry on walking down to the elevator when I trip over my foot just as I'm about to hit the group face first I feel a strong pair of hands catch me, they turn me around and when I look up I see Tom, we are in the position for awhile starting into each other's eyes and smile breaking of both of and that's when we hear someone clearing their through.

R- "come on love birds there all waiting."

Tom pull me up fully and we both stare at the ground with huge blushes on our faces.