Seven

"Hi chat!" Karl's animated voiced filled his empty home. "Today is going to be a chill stream, just Sapnap and I playing Geoguessr. Wait, what are you guys talking about?" Karl attempted to catch up with his rapid chat box.

THE SWEATER

manbunmanbunmanbun

A turtleneck in October? What are you hiding!

Something happen after that phone call?!

Karl laughed awkwardly at his chat. They saw him just about every day and it was clear this look was very different from his usual attire. Just as Karl was about to give a lame excuse as to why he looked so different today, a donation popped up on his screen.

Pretty boy - $10 donated from Sapnap

Trying his best to maintain his composure, Karl laughed at the comment and dramatically thanked Sapnap. "Just for you!" As soon as the words escaped Karl's lips, he was reminded of his comment to Sapnap before he fell asleep last night.

"Not for the fans. Just for me."

Karl promptly snapped out of his thoughts, hoping his chat wouldn't notice how distracted he was or that Sapnap would connect it to their previous conversation. Karl undeafened in discord, allowing Sapnap to greet his viewers.

"Hi chat! Great to talk to you all again!" Sapnap, like Karl, was fully transitioned into his streamer personality, the concern that was evident in their previous conversation not showing the slightest bit.

Karl was loading up the game as Sapnap continued to thank subs and read Karl's donations for him.

"'Sapnap turn on facecam!' Nah chat, I don't think so. I would pale in comparison to how handsome Karl looks today. But thank you for the $5 donation!" Sapnap spoke while chuckling. Karl kept his head down as he continued to get the game loaded up, fearful the chat would see his blush from hearing Sapnap call him handsome.

"Karl!" Sapnap yelled, slightly blowing out his mic a bit.

"Ow, what?" Karl said, quickly adjusting the volume on his headset.

"I asked why you're all dressed up today. Was my t-shirt not good enough for you?" Sapnap said teasingly. Karl was well aware this was just their usual banter but as he looked at the chat he saw their confusion and excitement speeding through the messages. Karl had avoided twitter since he and Sapnap were posting their call logs, he assumed at some point Sapnap would have posted his new lock screen of Karl in his t-shirt. Karl realized Sapnap must've not shared the photo, thus forcing him to explain the situation on stream.

"You thought I'd wear my pajamas for my stream? Have some more faith in me." Karl responded, embarrassed, wondering if he could successfully avoid explaining the situation to his chat.

LET US IN

TELL US

Sleeping in your fiancé's clothes?

letusinnnnn

Karl sighed knowing that Sapnap casually dropping this information on stream was definitely more cruel than him posting a screenshot on Twitter. This forced him to actually say, out loud and live, what had happened.

"Well, chat." Karl started. "I was out of clean laundry and found an old t-shirt that Sapnap carelessly left behind after visiting and decided to wear it to bed. That's all."

"Liar!" Sapnap said with a smirk while letting out another Dream like wheeze laugh.

"I'm not lying, chat. Ignore him." Karl stated, obviously lying. Despite the chat continuing to run rampant over this new information, Karl disregarded them and began the game.

Sapnap and Karl played Geoguessr for just over an hour before Quackity joined their VC and demanded they play Jackbox with him, Dream, and George. Karl was itching to end the stream anyway, even though it was much shorter than his usual ones. He was hot and uncomfortable from the turtleneck. He could feel his sweat slowing rolling down his back, reminding him of Sapnap's touch in his dream.

"Okay chat! It looks like were going to join Quackity and the guys over on their stream so let's raid them! Everyone head over to Quackity's twitch channel! Smiles in the chat when you hear this!" Like always, Karl had a beaming smile and was waving enthusiastically until his chat box filled with smiles and disappointed fans not wanting the stream to end.

Once the stream was officially ended, Karl and Sapnap headed over to the other VC with everyone in it. Enjoying his freedom from no longer having a camera pointed on him, Karl promptly took off his suffocating sweater and debated on putting Sapnap's t-shirt back on. He decided against it though, throwing on a Mr. Beast merch t-shirt.

The friends played several Jackbox games for another two hours before Quackity finally ended his stream. George and Dream said they had to go, leaving Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap the only ones in the call. The three of them chatted for another 30 minutes, planning future streams, and informing Quackity of the upcoming trip to Europe.

The call soon ended and Karl was left alone in his empty house with his thoughts, once again. 10:49pm. Karl sighed seeing the time, knowing he still had to edit his Geoguessr stream for his YouTube. At least this stream was significantly shorter than most, so it would cut down on his editing time.

Karl went to instinctively run his hands through his hair only to remember it was still tied up in a bun. As he let his hair fall down around his face, he thought of Sapnap's comments.

"Pretty boy"

"I would pale in comparison to how handsome Karl looks today"

Karl stood up from his computer, sighing in defeat. He would edit the stream before he went to bed, but he needed a break away from technology for a bit. He walked downstairs to his living room and laid down on his couch. It wasn't even five minutes before his mind wandered back to his dream. Always that damn dream. He sat up and buried his face in his hands, yet another groan leaving his mouth.

A low grumble from Karl's stomach pulled him away from his thoughts. Realizing he had only eaten breakfast that morning and was dangerously low on any substances in the house other than monster, Karl grabbed his keys and decided to venture out to get food.

-----------------------

(1,013 words) Thanks for reading! :)