Truth or dare-Damiano

You and all the members of Måneskin had recently moved in together. You were all sitting watching tv together when Vic said I know what we should do to make this move official. What? Thomas asks. We should play truth or dare she says. Oh my god yes!you say.

Ok Y/N truth or dare?Thomas asks. Dare you say. Ok I dare you to tell us who you have a crush on he says. Do I have to?you ask. You have to at least tell one of us Damiano says. Ok fine I will tell Ethan you say. You go over to Ethan and whisper Damianos name in his ear. OH MY GOD YOU LIKE DAMIANO!he shouts. Ethan what the fuck why would you say it out loud?you say upset. Oh sorry I forgot he says. You get up running to your room crying. Y/N I'm sorry Ethan says running after you. Wait I'll go Damiano says.

Hey can I come in Damiano asks knocking softly on your door. Ye you manage to say true tears. Hey dolcezza look about what Ethan said. Leave it Damiano you say. No Y/N I like you too in fact I love you and I was to scared to tell you and the resin why Ethan said it out loud was because they all know I like you he says. Really you say. This will make things more clear Damiano says and kisses you. Wow you say and he laughs quitely. Aww the rest of them say. You turn around and see them all at the door looking at yous.