Wait what?-Damiano

You could not believe it. You stared down at the two positive pregnancy tests. He's going to get mad at me you thought to yourself. You and Damiano had been dating for 2 years but never talked about having kids. All the lads were in the living room just messing about and Victoria was in her room so you put the tests down on your beside cabinet and went into her.

As soon as you walked into her room she could see the tears in your eyes.    Y/n what's wrong?she asks putting down her bass and walking over to you. He is going to get so mad you say. Who?why?she asks pulling you into a hug. Damiano you say. Why would he get mad at you?she asks. Because I'm pregnant you say.

Meanwhile Damiano walks into the bedroom the two of you shared looking for you. His eyes landed on the positive tests. Wait what?he said to himself. Y/n come here for a minute princess he says loud enough for you to hear from Vic's room. Go on it will be fine she says to you.

You walk into your room and see Damiano on the bed with the tests in his hands. I'm sorry you say and start crying again. What?no don't cry please princess he says pulling you into a hug. So your not mad at me?you ask. Why would I be mad we are going to have a little mini me and you he says and gives you a kiss while drying your tears with his thumb.