Award show- Victoria

You were a guitarist  in a band called Thunder and Victoria of course was the bassist of Maneskin. The two of you had heard of each other's bands before but had never actually met each other but tonight that would change. Your band was up for an award for best indie act and maneskin was up for song of the year.

You were walking over to the sink when you bumped into someone. "Oh I'm really sorry" you say looking up to see a beautiful blonde haired girl standing there. "It's alright" the girl says with a smile. "Im y/n by the way" you say outstretching your hand to greet her. "Victoria" she says back accepting your hand. "Oh your from maneskin right?" you ask her."Yes, yes I am your from thunder right?" she replies. "Um yeah" you say. "Well maybe I will see you later on" and with that she walks out of the bathroom. Fuck she's hot you say to yourself.

Victoria's pov:
I was completely speechless about that girl I just met I the bathroom. I mean I had seen pictures of her before but I never thought for one second she could look even better in person I say to myself walking back over to the table where the boys were sitting. "You took long enough"Damiano says to me. "Oh right yeah sorry I guess" I reply not really listening. I was to busy thinking about Y/n.

Your POV:
"Guys major gay crisis" you say going over to the table your band was at. "Who now?" Roger your singer asks. "Victoria De Angelis" I say back. They all look at me without saying anything. "I met her in the bathroom"you say clearing up their confusion. "Oh ok" Chris you drummer says. You look around the room and sure enough you spot her and see those beautiful blue eyes starring back at you.

Sorry it's been awhile
Let me know if you guys would like a part 2