Award show part 2

Later on that evening at the after party you were dancing with your band when a hand came and tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around and there was those beautiful blue eyes again. "Oh Victoria" you say slightly taken aback that she would actually bother coming back over to you. "Please call me Vic" she says. "Alright then Vic care to join me in this dance?" you ask her. "I would love to" she replies with a smile on her face.

The two of you had been dancing for about 15 minutes when she turns to you. "Wanna come over to the bar with me?" she asks you. "Yeah sure" you say. "Right this ones on me, what do you want to drink?" she asks. "Oh thanks gin and tonic please" you say back. "2 gin and tonics please" she says to the bar man.

A half an hour later the two of you are still sitting at the bar. "This is boring" Victoria says to you. "Yes I agree"you say sighing. "I have an idea" she's says grabbing your hand and leading you outside. "Where are we going?"you ask. "My hotel" she says with a smirk on her face. "But but I didn't tell the guys I was leaving" you say slightly taken aback. "Oh well"she says and continues dragging you down the street.

You wake up the next morning completely naked lying in Victoria's arms. "Morning sleepy" she says to you giggling. "Morning"you say. "Y/n I um I wanted to ask you this last night but never got round to it but uh I was wondering do you um maybe want to be my girlfriend?"she asks. "Omg yes of course I would"you say and kiss her