I think i love you-Victoria

Backstory :You had knew Ethan for a few months now and he introduced you to the band last week. You had been staying with them the last few days because you were looking for a place to live.

You were all sitting down in the living room bored out of your minds one evening. I'm bored as fuck Thomas says. I know let's go out Damiano says. Oh yes yes yes you say. Yeah I'm up for that Ethan says. You turn to Vic you seems to be looking into space. Vic you say. No answer. VIC???you say loudly. Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention what?she asks. Do you want to go out Thomas says. Uh yeah sure she says.

You all get ready and when the boys go out to the car you pull Vic back. What's wrong?you ask her as the two of you had become very close. Oh um nothing I I was just thinking of a tune to play on my bass she says. Ok you say not really believing her.

After about an hour in the club the boys are dancing and you and Vic are sitting at the bar. She was starring into space again. You get her by the arm and drag her to the door. Wait what?where are we going?she says. Outside you say and drag her out. The two of you go and sit on benches that are outside. Tell me what's wrong now you say. I told you Y/N nothing is wrong she says. Tell.Me.Now I won't say it again you tell her. Fine it's um it's someone she says. Someone's ass I need to kick or someone that you like?you ask. Um it's it's you Y/N I think I love you Vic says. Oh right you say awkwardly. Sorry Vic says. You pressed your lips up against hers. Sshhh don't apologize sweetheart you say and kiss her again.