First time-Thomas

Storyline you are Thomas's girlfriend and he announces it in public then you do stuff after. By the way you are 18

Måneskin have a concert tonight and you and Thomas both agree that you are going to announce your relationship. You thought that he was just going to say something like I would like you guys to know I have a girlfriend called Y/N or something like that but boy were you wrong.

When they had finished preforming Are You Ready Thomas walks over to the mic. Hi guys I would like to dedicate this song to my amazing girlfriend Y/N he says. You were backstage watching and your jaw dropped. He was actually going to sing for you. He starts singing Adore You by Harry Styles as he knows it's your favorite song. When he is done he goes backstage to you. Did you like it?he asks hopefully. It was brilliant you are so great I love you you say. What?he asks. I um I love you you say again. I love you too baby girl he says and gives you a kiss.

After the concert you were all backstage just chilling. You were sitting on Thomas's knee. Damiano creeped up behind the two of you and scared you. You jump on Thomas's knee. Baby girl stop you are making me more horny he says in your ear. That's when you decided to tease him. You ran your hand up his thigh and unzipped his trousers. Stop it he whispered in your ear. That's when you start gently rubbing up and down his thing. He couldn't help but let out a moan. All the others looked at him. Oh um I accidentally elbowed him you say. Y....yeah and it hurt he says. He grabs your arm and pulls you towards the door. Where are you going? Ethan asks. Oh Y/N is tired so we are going back to the hotel Thomas says.

When the two of you are in the car you turn to him. Where are we going?you say. Back to the hotel like I said but it will be hard for me to wait he says kissing you roughly. Thomas wait you say. What's wrong amore?he asks concerned. I um I'm a virgin you say. It's ok I will go easy he says with a smirk. Once you'd get back to your hotel room Thomas closes the door and picks you up kissing you passionately.

Part two of this will be up tomorrow or the next day.