I love you more than you could imagine-thomas

Request for @carijnh124
Ik you had a few ideas him so I'm going to do them all in a few different images xx

Wake up dolcezza you could hear your boyfriend Thomas whisper to you. Mmh what time?you ask half asleep. 2 in the morning he answers. Why are you waking me then you say and put your pillow over your head. Come on babe I want to show you something he says looking at you with puppy eyes. Fine you say.

He brings you outside into your garden. See he says. It's snowing?you say and look at him weirdly. Yeah but I have been wanting to do this all my life with someone special he says. Do what?you ask. Dance in the snow he says and takes both of your hands. The two of you slowly start to dance around the place.

A few minutes later you rested your head on Thomas's chest and started shaking. Are you cold bella?he asks looking down at you as you were a lot shorter than him. Yeah you say. Come here he says. He picks you up in his arms and carries you back up to your bedroom. He puts you lying on the bed and comes and lays down beside you. I love you you say to him curling up in his arms. I love you more than you could imagine he says and kisses your head as you fall back asleep.