Period-thomas

Tw:blood if you are not comfortable do not read

You had a very bad pain in your stomach all day while Thomas was gone out with the band. You knew your period was due in the next few days but this pain was unbearable so you rang Thomas.

Hey dolcezza what's up?he asks when he answers his phone. Stomach really really sore you say through tears of pain. Oh my poor baby I'm on my way home ok he says. Ok you say. Love you baby girl he says and hangs up. You curl up in a ball on your sofa.

About ten minutes later Thomas walks into the room. Hey beautiful he says and picks you up. You groan in pain as he places you on his knee. Is it your time of the month?he asks. No you say. Not for another week. Oh right is there anything I can do then?he asks. Cuddles you say. Ok tell you what I will go get some sweets out of the kitchen and we can watch a movie he says. He places you down on the sofa so he can get up.

As he gets up you see a red spot on his white and black trousers where you had been sitting. I'm sorry you say. Hey what are you sorry for?he asks concerned. I ruined your trousers you say. He looks down and sees the blood. It's ok dolcezza these things happen he says. Come on let's get you a hot bath he says and carries you to the bathroom.

He runs a bath and lights some candles for you then places you in the bath. Do you want me to get in with you?he asks. No it's gross you say. What is?we have baths and showers together the whole time he says with a smirk. No I mean there is blood and stuff you say. Don't be silly he says and gets in the bath with you. After the two of you go cuddle on the sofa and watch a movie. I love you Thomas you whisper. I love you too baby girl he says and kisses you on the head.