Oh cutie-Thomas

Storyline you and Thomas had been dating for 2 months but none of the other band members knew.

You came downstairs after your shower in an over sized guns n' roses t-shirt that belongs to Thomas with you hair in two French plaits. You walk into the living room where everyone else is. Oh cutie Thomas says.

Has anyone seen my phone?you ask. Yeah it's under that blanket there Vic says pointing to a blanket beside Ethan and Damiano. Oh thanks. Why is it under a blanket?you ask. Seriously Vic Ethan says. We were trying to hide it but Vic fucking told you Damiano says. Oh shut up sit beside me Y/N Thomas says.

You go sit beside Thomas. Is all you are wearing that t-shirt?he asks you. Well I'm wearing underwear with it you say. Fuck he says. What you go round in front of everyone in your boxers Thomas you say to him. She has a point Ethan says. Wait why does that top look so familiar to me?Damiano says. Cause it's Thomas's Ethan says. Is it?Vic asks. Yeah you say. Oh my god are the two of you dating?she asks. Um yeah you say. Oh my holy shit congratulations Damiano says. Yes Ethan says. Finally they know since you came down I have just wanted to fuck you so bad but now they know I can Thomas says. Spare me please Ethan says. Yes I agree with you Vic says. We are not doing it here idiots you say. And with that Thomas picks you up and brings you upstairs an you can tell what happened after that.