Santa Raggi-thomas

Reply to @ilovethomasraggi omg literally most of my requests are for Thomas but not complaining I love him❤️

WAKE UP JACKASSES ITS CHRISTMAS Damiano yells coming into the bedroom that you and Thomas sharing. Make him go you say in a sleepy voice cuddling up to Thomas. Fuck off Damiano Thomas says. BUT ITS CHRISTMAS Damiano says again. OH YEAH I FORGOT COME ON THOMAS GET UP you yell. Well you changed your mood quick he says giggling while putting on sweat pants and a t-shirt as he just slept in his boxers.

After you guys had opened up all the presents Ethan got up. I'm going to make breakfast Thomas come help me he says. Live you Thomas says giving you a kiss and going into the kitchen with Ethan.

So when are you going to ask her?ethan asks as soon as they get to the kitchen. After breakfast but I will need you and Damiano to help me set it up and Vic distract her. I can't believe you are going to propose Ethan says and gives him a hug.

After breakfast Thomas winks at Vic so she knows what to do. Come on Y/n let's go do our makeup for today she says. Ok you say and follow her upstairs. While she is doing yor makeup and you are doing hers the boys are down setting up.  

YOU NEARLY READY?thomas asks up the stairs signaling you could come down. You go down I will be down in a minute Vic says. As you walk downstairs you can see Thomas dressed up. What are you doing?you ask while laughing. I'm Santa Raggi (see get it instead of Santa Claus haha sarcasm god my life is sad) he says dresses up as Santa. Ooo have I been naughty Santa gonna spank me?you say walking over. Babe stop Thomas says. Ugh fine you are no fun Santa you say. Anyway your boyfriend sent me here to ask you something he says getting back into character. Oh yeah and what's that?you ask.  Will you make him the happiest person in the world spend every minute of your life with him and love him forever and marry him?he says getting down on one knee years starting to form in his eyes. Yes yes one hundred times yes you say jumping into his arms. He picks you up and spins you round the room then gives you a kiss. I love you Raggi you say.