Ugh baby-Ethan

*smut*

You were all sitting watching a movie one evening eating sweets. Ethan was having those little heart sweet things. You were curled up in his arms then he handed you one. You look at it. I want you it said. Um I'll be back in awhile you say running upstairs. Ethan was confused and thought he had offended you when his phone pings. Don't keep me waiting you had sent him. Eh um I need to do something he says and with that runs upstairs.

Come here baby he says running into the room and pushing you against the wall sucking roughly on your neck earning moans from you. He brings you over to the bed and slowly undresses you. He moves his lips down from your neck to your breasts sucking on one and massaging the other. Oh Ethan stop teasing me you say. And without any warning he trusts his member into you. Oh baby fuck you say. You like that he says trusting faster. Ugh you say. And let's just say you were there for an hour that's a lot of times.

He carried you downstairs as you could not walk. Oh hi stuff Damiano said to you. What do you mean?you ask him. Well Ethan said he had to go do stuff Thomas said with a smirk on his face. Tell me everything later Vic whispers in your ear when Ethan puts you down.