I love u either way-Damiano

Storyline: you and Damiano were going out for awhile and u told him the truth
Tw: mentions of sh, depression and anxiety

Hey princess Damiano says coming into the kitchen after coming home from band practice. Hi baby u say and give him a kiss. U go to pull away but he pulls u back in. No baby he says and starts making out with u. Come on let's take this another place he says and carries u to the couch.

Oh baby I are so special he says sucking on your neck. He went to take off your trousers but u moved his hands away from u. What's wrong amore?he asks concerned. I-i need to tell u something before we do anything else u say. Of course my love what's wrong?he asks. Um maybe can u get off me first u say. Oh right he sorry he says and sits beside u.

Well..... I begin to explain. U know the way I have anxiety?u say. Yes love if u are anxious about doing this we don't have to he says holding your hand. No no it's not that it's just that I'm when I was a teenager I uh I also had depression u explain. Oh baby girl I'm sorry i didn't know that he says. Well um I used to uh cut myself u say. Oh baby why u are so amazing he says with sadness in his voice. And I uh have loads of scars on my ankles and that's why I didn't want to do it without u knowing u say with tears in your eyes. I was afraid u would break up with me. Hey mi amore look at me he says lifting your chin up with his hand. I love u either way. I would never ever break up with u. U are my my life and I don't know what I would do without u. I love u to u say hugging him. Come heee he says and wipes the tears from your eyes. Want to watch a movie and cuddle?he asks knowing u will say yes. Yes can we please,please,please watch Grease?u ask. Anything for u my darling he says and kisses u.

———————————————————
Hey guys I just want to say if any of you guys are struggling with your mental health keep going you are doing so great and you are so amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️