Fairy AU - By Sharaug

{Sharaug
If there's any inconsistencies here for the Fairy AU... sorry.}

{Wtf, why didn't this show before???}

—NAME—

" JESSAMINE CIPHER "

•Jessamine is a 17 year old Royal Fae who would rather do the fighting instead of creating magical items for fighters, despite being in a "Royal" Family.

(they're more like a prestigious Blacksmiths)

• Was born in the Cipher Family, Faes that forge special magical weapons for Leaders, Rulers, and honored Warriors of all tribes.. Even to Borrowers.

•They also own a successful mining business, making them rather wealthy.

•A unique trait that a Cipher weapon has is that only the ones that have their name engraved in the weapon can use it. Once the user has the weapon in hand, it can increase their strength depending on their focus.

•That is why Bill Cipher, the current owner of the Cipher Business, is busy with many requests. Meaning he has no idea what his daughter does...

•Jessamine has never shown interest in following Bill's footsteps, and prefers to practice shapeshifting and illusion magic instead of blacksmithing.

•It's why she occasionally sneaks out of the Cipher mansion, shapeshifting into the different tribes to talk and learn about them.

•Jessamine goes by the name "Nova" when sneaking out, pulling pranks on anyone she sets her eyes on.

•A personal favorite is making a pack of wolves illusion and scaring the stuck-up Royal Families.

•Visits the Insectoids and Pixies the most disguised as a Child Borrower, giving her the advantage of being underestimated.

•Can and will scare sh*t out of anyone who disrespects the Borrowers for not having wings. Jess has hang around them enough to know they're a very nice tribe.

• When she isn't training with the Insectoids or joining along with pranks that the Pixies pull, she likes to travel around the tribes to play her violin.

•Sometimes "Nova" hears rumors that Bill and Jessamine Cipher are psychopathic and unhinged. And... well...

... they're not COMPLETELY wrong—