GLITCHY!

NOVA AND GLITCH ARE NOW HALF SISTERS!!

Explanation:

-While Chara and Nova share the same dad (Bill), they have different second-parents.

-Nova's second parent is [REDACTED], an Angel who made a deal with Bill Cipher...

...while Chara's other parent is Black Hat, Bill Cipher's Ex-Lover.

-The two broke up when Chara was still young. Black Hat left him with Bill and went to start his villain company.

-Years later after Nova's creation, Weirdmageddon and Bill's Redemption, Chara finally asked who his other parent is.

-Later that day, Chara told his sister and the rest of the Infinity Squad who his other dad was during dinner... you can imagine what happened next.

-After the reveal, the three siblings started to bond! Chara made Aylin a crystal bracelet similar to his and Nova's

-And Chara admits, Aylin is awfully familiar...

—{EXTRA}—

Chara: " Now ladies... we are not going to sit here, and pretend- " [stabs knife onto the table] " -there's not a big ass elephant in the room... "

Tommy, sitting next to Ocean, Sakura, and Éliveon: " What the fuck is going on??? "

Chara, opening a photo album on the table: " This is what the fuck is going on! "

[In the album shows pictures of a young Chara holding either a toddler Nova or a toddler Aylin]

Tommy: " .... "

Ocean: " .... "

Sakura: " .... "

Éliveon: " .... "

Tommy: " OH SHIT! "

Tommy: " OH  S H I T  ! " [cackling]

Tommy, cackling: " AAAAAAAAH SHIT! NO! THAT IS NOT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! NO! "

Tommy, running out into the hallway: " HEY Y'ALL, THEY'RE MAKING OUT WITH CHARA'S SISTERS! "

Chara: " Every time he says that... "

Tommy: " OH SHIT! "

Chara: " ...is another stab wound to the stomach. "

—{END!}—

-glitxhytime — Aylin

Tommyinit — Tommy

Toby Fox — Chara

Me — Nova