For Sharaug

(For Sharaug's Undertale Book)

•Name: Jaqueline Freest

•Age: 8

•Gender: Female

•Personality:
-Is okay with waiting for no matter how long.
-Cold around new people.
-Prefers to be alone unless you warm up to her.
-Just wants to be left alone to read her fanfictions and play her videogames.
-Is polite and tries to tell people to leave her alone, but will snap if you just even  a s k  to take off her eyepatch...
-Will only take it off around people she trust.

•Likes: Icecream/ Cartoons/ Fanfictions/ Videogames/ Quilts/ Pillow Forts/ Smoothies/ Snow/ Big jackets/ People who respect her personal space, choices, and what she likes.
•Dislikes: People who keep bugging her and won't leave her alone./ Being social./ Heat/ Summer/

•Appearance:

•Family:-Mother, Julianna Freest (dead)-Father, Jackson Freest (dead)-Uncle, Barton Freest (alive)•Current Guardian(s): Uncle Barton

•Family:
-Mother, Julianna Freest (dead)
-Father, Jackson Freest (dead)
-Uncle, Barton Freest (alive)
•Current Guardian(s): Uncle Barton

•Alignment: Chaotic Lawful

•Soul: Patience

•Nickname(s):
-Jackie Frost
-Ice Queen
-Frosty

•Bio: When she was around 4, her parents died by a car crash. She was sent away to live with her uncle. For most of her life everything has been normal, but she didn't like talking to people. She saw no point in it other than finishing whatever work the teacher wanted them to do. Eventually during 2nd Grade everyone got the message and left her alone. During recess the school's bully decided to mess with her and threaten her with a knife, accidentally slicing her face. She was sent to the nurse and had three days off while the bully and their friends were suspended for two weeks. When her eye healed, she was still able to see and decided to wear a rose eyepatch she got on her birthday; the last gift her parents ever gave her. She no longer goes outside without it.

•Extra:
-Can oddly still see through her scarred eye.
-When she is more patient with you, it means you warmed up to her and she feels safe enough to show her true colors around you.
-The first person to have forcefully taken off her eyepatch, they were seen the next day. They crashed into a tree on their bike, and none of the evidence ever led back to Jaqueline....
-Climbed Mt. Ebbot to get some herbs her uncle wanted to get since both didn't believe in the tale of monsters, then spotted some kids going into the cave and just wanted to make sure none of them die.