Uglydolls Story Challenge

It's been about 4 months since I posted anything on this book, but I just watched the movie Uglydolls.
And it wasn't that good
Actually for a child's movie it's cool.
Just kinda sad that they just made Lou the bad guy to the very end.
I really like the 'bad person turned good' trope for its character development.
(But that's only my opinion)
So here I am about to tell you the storyline for this challenge. Each idea have a similar theme to it.

Get to choose how = (gtch)

Here is the idea:

Lou tried to get revenge on Moxy and her friend's, but somehow got ripped apart in the recycling place. (gtch)

Everyone didn't care so they went on with their lives, except for Moxy who feels a little guilty. Then one day when a new perfect(should they even still be called that?) doll was being made. His name is Luke, he's a DJ/Performer, and looks exactly like Lou. Besides the part he haves green eyes.

Everyone is unsettled about him and if he is Lou or not. But gets close to him (gtch they all learn it's not really Lou)

Luke haves scars all over his body and is like a curious little kid exploring A WHOLE NEW WORLD (if you understand it you get a digital cookie 🍪) and is the opposite of the Lou everyone knows. Uglydog takes him under his wing and teaches him stuff since he is also a DJ. They become friends.

Eventually he makes friends with everyone.(gtch)

You can also do short stories or slice-of-life chapters of all their daily lives.

Later, Luke started having dreams of him doing horrible things to all the dolls he became friends with and Lou's life. (Gtch if it started by random or some events triggered it)

When he tried talking to them about it, they just said it's nothing, go silent, or ignores it.

Until Luke learns about Lou. (Gtch he learns about him)

Luke thinks that he is Lou and runs away. (Gtc where he went) Horrified, and disgusted that he did all those terrible things to them.

You can choose how you want to end it.

Also you can ship Luke with anyone as long as the person is also a pretty(?perfect?? idk anymore) doll. Just gotta make the development of their feelings slowly and natural through the whole story.

That's about it for the storyline. If you want to take the challenge and change some things about it, talk to me about it in the comments. And when you do make the story, give credit to me of course.

I live for cringe, bye for now!

Word Count(edited): 454