Undertale and Soul Eater Crossover AU

So basically an AU if Undertale and Soul Eater were in the same universe
=================================

When the monsters were sealed underground, time has past, so did the nature of souls. The nature of the soul turned from heart shaped into these orbs. Eventually all souls up on the surface became the same color blue that is integrity. But at the center of every soul is the color of their soul trait that is still shaped as an heart. When someone turns into a kishin, both soul traits Determination and Hate takes over, and formed a new soul trait, madness. Since witches and wizards became curious about this new outcome, they started to experimented on it, until eventually all wizards and witches were affected by the madness. So people started to kill them off, where only the witches were able to survive. After 700 years, the monsters were finally freed from the underground. Of course people were scared at first but eventually warmed up to them, even some monsters began to help weapons and meisters with missions. Lord Death was one of the first people who accepted them. He even became friends with some, like Papyrus. He was one of the few humans and monsters who actually became friend with him. Lord Death actually helped Sans and Papyrus learned that their descendants of boss monsters. As time past on, Papyrus fell in love with Mettaton, and he felt the same way. Other relationships formed like Sans and Toriel, Grillby and Muffet, Shyren and Napstablook, Nicecream Guy and Burgerpants, and others. They found out about Chara guiding Frisk through their adventure, and were able to bring them back to life (In this AU, Chara is a girl and Frisk is a boy). They learned when Chara and Asriel fused souls together, even after death Chara was determined to hold onto him. So they were able to bring Chara back too. When the two became teens, they fell I love. (sorry to those who think their just siblings, but if you don't like this you can just ignore this book)

After a year, the first monster kishin was created, and it was more harder than any other human kishin since it took both monster and human souls. Eventually Lord Death was needed, so they would lead the monster kishin, or a beast as they would call it, to Death City after they evacuated it.

Since it was very powerful, Lord Death asked the help of Undyne and boss monsters Toriel, Asgore, Papyrus, and Sans. It took a long time, but they were eventually able to kill the beast. But Lord Death was close to dying, and that mean't the kishin Asura was close to being released. So Lord Death's wish was that Papyrus would absorb his soul, so that he may live on. Since it was literally the reapers death wish, Papyrus did so.

Papyrus and Lord Death we're now fused, neither side taking over, but coexisted. For Papyrus's friends and family it was hard for them to take in at first, they learned that it was still their brother, friend, and lover.

Monsters would take care of beast, and humans would take care of kishins, but some monsters would team up with weapons. Because of it, monsters were getting affected by the magic of them, and became meisters and weapons themselves. Lord Death\Papyrus helped made a city for monsters when they learned that monsters from the War were actually in hiding. Also an Academy was created for monster meisters and weapons, called Monster Weapon Meister Academy (MWMA for short). Sans became the principle of the academy as Asgore became the king of Monster City (Asgore named the city, lol). Toriel started her school for monster and human children. Kids who were magical, weapons, or meisters usually go their before going to either DWMA or the MWMA. A few monsters would go to the DWMA, and a few humans would go to the MWMA.

Time passed on. The monsters that were sealed were aging very slowly since it was a side effect of the barrier. Undyne and Alphys got married and had a son named Don. Frisk died, but because she was being raised by Toriel and Sans, she became a monster, specifically a skelegoat, same with Chara. Mettaton actually began to work at the MWMA as a musical teacher, and would teach the students who go their how music works with the soul (Alphys made a discovery with the help of Mettaton and Napstablook, that soul wavelengths can be showed through music).

Eventually, Mettaton and Papyrus wanted a child of their own when the side effects of the barrier finally wore off after many years. So they did, and had a son named Impact. Impact would stay in Death City and Monster City for a week to hang out with both of his parents. It did somehow work, and when Mettaton had a break, they would go to Death City with Impact to have some family bonding time.

The Underswap and Underfell versions of the skeleton brothers new about the originals, and the originals knew too. So when Impact was younger, he would hang out with his Underfell self Trajan, and his Underswap self Calibri. The three were born on christmas and after they turned seven, they stopped seeing each other that often. But they would talk sometimes through the Deaths Room Mirror.

When Impact was 3 years old, his parents had two new children. The twin that was born first was a boy who they named Karma, and the other the girl who they named Katherine. Lord Death would call Karma Death the Kidd, and the nickname stuck with it. Impact was so happy and would call them Kitty and Kat.

So Impact would love with Mettaton, and the twins would live with Papyrus. Every week during the weekend, Impact and Mettaton would visit them, or the twins would go to Monster City to visit Mettaton and Impact.

When Karma and Katherine would visit Monster City, they would hang out with all of them. They would train and watch anime with Undyne and Alphys. Would do some music, dance, or lay on the floor and feel like trash with Napstablook, Shyren, and Mad Dummy. Would play with Don and Puncle Sans at the MWMA with Impact sometimes. Impact also had three white lines on the left side of his hair.

Lord Death taught Impact, Karma, and Katherine how to use their reaper powers. Also to make their form to look like humans. When that happens, Karma's Soul color would turn from yellow to red, since his soul trait is Justice. Impacts soul trait is Kindness, and Katherine's soul trait is Perseverance. That would mean Asura is their half brother.

=================================
And that's was my AU idea, I'll edit it if I come up with more. Even made a OC for it named Katherine that will be in my OC Book. Their character info will also explain how the Asura incident happens and what happens in their past as well. Undertale belongs to Toby Fox, Soul Eater and the characters Don, Trajan Calibri, and Impact belong to their respective owners. As well as the AUs Underfell and Underswap. Bye for now!

Word Count: 1211