Let's team up

It was this space that Donghae called her own little bubble: a small space to be herself and be inspired by nature. She looked at the window to gaze at the pond and saw a familiar face sitting by the edge of a bench. Donghae stares and a smile appeared on her face as Eunhyuk stood up and started to dance.

The wind blew and Eunhyuk suddenly wanted to dance. He stood up and started loosening up and with his Ipod on full blast, he started to move his legs and in time with the beat, he moved effortlessly like waves crashing on a shore and returns to the sea, smooth and spontaneous.

Donghae got inspired and she quickly sat on her chair and mixed shades of blues, and for the first time since she came to Seoul, she was inspired to do something: and that something was not the sea.

Eunhyuk breathed out as the music stop and when he saw around him a hoard of fangirls with lunches and other gifts. Eunhyuk got a little scared and after a minute of staring, he smiled his gummy smile and off he went to run away from the crowd waiting to devour him whole. The girls followed him, screaming his name and endless saranghae’s; Eunhyuk feared for the worst. Donghae heard faint screams and she shrugged the feelings off and continued with her work: apparently, it was the sea but this time, it is an abstract of waves in white silver and blue, a view of the water underneath the glimmering sun.

Eunhyuk ran for his life, literally and he found a door and entered it, he sighed a relief as he lock the doors, but was surprised to see Heechul in there.

“I guess you were in a tight squeeze? I would want to help you, although I would ask a hefty price”

Heechul said and Eunhyuk has no way out but say yes. Heechul smirked and grabbed Eunhyuk’s hands and place it on her hips.

“just do what I say and you’re safe”

Heechul smiled seductively and Eunhyuk opened the door. The girls stopped screaming as the two emerges and Heechul has her game face on.

“Back off.. he’s mine!”

The girls made way for the two and Eunhyuk was surprised at the pross of Heechul: she is indeed a force not to reckon with. They walked away until no one was there and Eunhyuk let go of Heechul and stopped walking, Heechuk noticed him stop and she smiled at Eunhyuk.

“I just saved you, mind thanking me?”

“Did I just witnessed your influence?”

Heechul laughed.

“not even close Hyukkie..”

She approached Eunhyuk and whispered in his ears which made him shiver.  He has no way out but go with her plans, he has a debt to pay.

“I guess we have a deal now Hyukkie, nice working with you..”

Heechul  swayed her hair as she walks away leaving Eunhyuk frozen in place. He smiled and went to his class, maube working with her has an advantage: he’ll get away from the girls and he’ll have Heechul’s help when he needed it.