Character Intro

Spring signaled the start of another school year. It has been the same each year: freshmen enter universities and there will be some who will utterly rise to fame in an instant, others will just be the onlookers and supporters and an unfortunate handful that will be the center of the bullying attention. 

During the freshmen welcome assembly, there were already a few who rank above the rest:

Yesung - the artist 

He was by far the most anticipated singer of the century. His vocal prowess and undying charm can make each heart fall for this mysterious lad.

Ryeowook - the composer 

This shy little girl is no ordinary frosh to mess with. At a young age, she was able to compose songs that even renowned composers would agree that they are in fact heartfelt.

Eunhyuk - the dancer 

This lad has the makings of a master in dance and not to mention rap. Eunhyuk has been in the center of all programs in his high school and have been a charmer; guys wanted to be him, girls wanted to be with him.

Sungmin - The princess 

A singer with the irresistible cuteness: the self proclaimed princess has her own way of getting all the attention. She also boasts of her guitar skills and had been deemed as the Korean Taylor Swift.

Kyuhyun - The prodigy 

At a young age, this handsome lad has one of Korea's powerful and artistic voices. Although he is a prince in his own right, his attitude can be a little harsh for his own good.

Kibum - the actress 

A pretty girl from the US, this girl has been the lead actress in her high school musicals since she was five. With Korean roots, she is fluent in both Hangul and English.

Henry - the violin master 

The young Chinese Canadian violin Master was chosen for his amazing skills: Violin, piano, vocals and dancing; a sweetheart that captured a lot of girls and guys alike, but has kept a humble heart. He is fluent in four languages: English, Hangul, Mandarin and Cantonese

Siwon - the Korean Prince 

A son of a well known CEO, this lad has proven that perfection can exist. A well rounded president of his High school Student council and the class valedictorian: he has become every girl's dream husband.

Zhou Mi - the Chinese doll 

The model, actress, singer, and lyricist from China has been accepted in one of the finest universities in Seoul. She is fluent in three languages: Mandarin, English and Hangul.

Donghae - The painter 

An innocent girl from Mokpo who had captured the hearts of boys with her smile and character; A budding artist with a passion for the sea, Donghae was chosen for her raw talent and genuine character.

They were the chosen few: chosen by the top professors of the university and has been known to be very strict rivals despite being very good friends. Each year, they will choose whoever produced the best scholar and the winner will receive bragging rights: yes bragging rights and these five young masters would risk everything for those bragging rights. 

The top five young masters of Seoul University or also known as DBSK were:

Yunho - the ladies' man