Welcome to the dorm

a/n: unedited and cross posted from AFF

-----

They were the chosen few and they were the new breed of fresh blood with talent and skills. They are the most wanted.. the most envied, the most looked upon.

“Yesung-oppa..”

“Henry-gege..”

“Kyuhyun-oppa”

“Eunhyuk-oppa”

“siwon oppa!”

There were screams and cheers from girls of all level and there were fanboys too for the four talented girls: Sungmin was the cute girl, Ryeowook was the sweet one, Mimi was the popular one and Kibum was the pretty one: But when they saw Donghae, her innocence, purity, and anonymity captured the hearts of every guy in the campus, even that of the known Chinese prince.

“hmm.. so the newbies are here..”

Heechul said, as she stared from the second floor balcony. She waited until all ten of them reached the building and greeted them as they enter the isolated building.

“welcome.. I see ten new faces: this will be your dormitory for the rest of your stay here in the university.”

Heechul smiled and welcomed the ten. “I’m Heechul”  Sungmin gasped and Heechul grinned. “judging by your looks, I think you know who I am” Sungmin nodded “so..”

“they say you’re the campus…. “ Sungmin uttered softly.

“go on..” Heechul urged her to continue

“bitch…” Sungmin said in a very soft voice but still audible.

“ah.. you heard right.. now if you don’t want to feel my wrath then don’t mess with me..” Heechul said it as a threat. Back off or I’ll bite.

“so, hmm.. Siwon?”   Siwon stepped forward and greeted Heechul. “ah.. my prince.. I believe you’re also in Jaejoong’s care..” Siwon nodded. “come with me.. and the rest of you, wait here..”

Heechul and Siwon disappeared somewhere. Hangeng then greeted them.

“hmm.. I’m Hangeng.. nice to meet you all” Hangeng shook every hand then stopped to stare at Donghae, she became uncomfortable under the stare.

“is there something on my face oppa?” Donghae uttered and Hangeng snapped back to earth.

“oh sorry..” Hangeng quickly apologized.  “well I believe I have three scholars under Yoochoon?” Henry, Zhou mi and Kibum raised their hands, Hangeng smiled. “ah.. wow.. two Chinese.. hmm follow me to your rooms..”