Gala

The day came and finally, it was the gala night. Donghae nervously paced around her room as she can't seem to find the right dress for the occasion. Hangeng knocked on her door and handed her a box. She opened it and found blue ball gown.

"oppa.. you shouldn't have to" Donghae uttered. 

"it's really for you.. good luck tonight." Hangeng smiled and left her to change. 

Donghae's eyes glittered as she stare at the ball gown, the peaceful shade of blue reminded her of Mokpo. She excitedly wore the gown and arranged her hair in an updo.

Heechul smiled as he enters Eunhyuk's room. Eunhyuk noticed her and he in turn smiled his gummy smile. Heechul approached him and arranged his necktie.

"it fit's you perfectly. You look really good tonight Eunhyuk." Heechul uttered as she brushed off invisible dust on Eunhyuk's coat.

"Thank you.. You're very sweet and caring. You know what, your Boyfriend would be very lucky to have you."  Eunhyuk said and Heechul dropped her hands to the side, her smile was painful.

"you think so Hyukjae?" Heechul uttered, Eunhyuk was surprised, his face flushed and his smile faded.

"You know my real name?" Eunhyuk stammered on his sentence. Heechul smiled at him.

"I have my means Hyukjae, But I don't care about your past.. it doesn't concern me much.. we have a deal.. I expect you to fulfill your part and I'll keep your secret." Heechul smiled at him and walked towards the door.

"I'll definitely do my part.." Eunhyuk replied. 

Heechul smiled to herself and left him. Eunhyuk then faced the mirror, he sees not his reflection but of a boy from the past.

"It seems that the harder I tried to remove you from my being.. it is still you who haunts me to this day."

Eunhuk muttered. And it may seem like an imagination, or just his brain playing tricks on him, the boy answered.

"It is not I who wished for this.. it is you who made the decision to forget.. I didn't.." Eunhyuk sighed and checked himself one last time, and he sees his own reflection.

"I brought this upon myself.." He said before he left the room to join everyone in the lobby, awaiting their ride to the gala. 

Everyone was there, from Heechul to Ryeowook to Shindong to Siwon. He searches for Donghae yet she was missing. He glances at Heechul who gave him a sly smile. Heechul then tipped her head to the side, motioning for Eunhyuk to look at that direction. He saw Donghae walking towards him, looking like a true princess in Blue. Her eyes glimmered yet her shyness made her feel uncomfortable. She stopped just infront of him and an awkward air blew between them.

Eunyhuk smiled as he was mesmerized by her stunning beauty. Below, everyone was stunned seeing Donghae all dressed up.

"wow.. you look fantastic" Eunhyuk said as his gummy smile appeared. 

Donghae blushed and muttered a soft thank you . Eunhyuk then extended a hand which Donghae took. Eunhyuk escorted her down and Heechul smirked as Hangeng's hand ball into a fist.

"oh my hae..." Ryeowook uttered as she approached Donghae. She looked at her from head to toe and was very happy to see her transform. Donghae noticed the corsage on Ryeowook's wrist. Eunhyuk saw Donghae pout a little and he then approached her and placed a pale blue and white corsage on her wrist.

"I won't forget to give you one" Eunhyuk uttered and smiled at her, Donghae did the same.