Talent's Night

When you're in the class of talented bunch of tweens, competition is inevitable: like when Mimi would have a singing battle with Minnie or Yesung propping his keyboard against Henry's violin. This is pretty normal.. A friendly competition doesn't hurt; it will help you get better. But if it's another competition we're dealing with.. It's not as easy as pie.

Donghae sighs as she dips the brush on the pink paint and slowly dabs it on the canvass. She is not in the mood to paint right now but she has too.. A competition would not extend their deadline and wait for her to get inspired. She has to finish the work or else she won't be able to face Changmin or Sooyoung ever again, but worst, she will break the promise of two Lee's. It's this promise that Donghae holds on to, and the kiss lingers on her lips; both their first intimate one and the sweetest public one. Yes she loved both kisses, as much as she loved the person who gave it to her. And there it was.. Inspiration.

"Ok.. It's that time of the year again.. And the music department will have the annual Talent's night that will showcase every scholar's talents in both singing and dancing, and since 7 of you are majoring in music, you'll be able to showcase them this coming Talent's night." Yunho uttered as the 9 scholars gathered in the room.

"well, if you are wondering why only 7, Siwon and Kibum would be rehearsing for a local adaptation of Romeo and Juliet so they need to focus on rehearsals while Donghae needs to concentrate on her painting which will be entered in the Search for Korea's Contemporary Art Scholar. " Jaejoong added and Yoochun clapped his hands to get everyone's attention since they are now busy talking and asking what the themes were for the talent's night, and what ever bothered them.

"It's pretty simple, the theme is ME.. Show us your best side, prove that U have what it takes to be the best in the chosen field you're in.. It's time to take off those mask and step on the spotlight, this is your moment.. Make it happen." Yoochun ended with a smile and Xiah saluted them.

"let this be your stepping stone to success, show us what you've got and dazzle our guests, renowned producers and directors will be coming and whoever impresses them will have hefty rewards." Xiah Added.

"all I can say is do your best." Changmin said, then the five left and both Kibum and Siwon left as well since they have a rehearsal to do.

"Oh, I remember.. Hangeng oppa did appear on Zhang zi yin's 2 music videos because a director was impressed with his dancing and acting. He is one amazing and talented guy." Mimi exclaimed and there was this air of jealousy in Kyuhyun's face, he has to beat his senior, he can't lose both girls..

"Bet they'll be amazed with my voice!" Kyuhyun uttered and Yesung sighed behind him, Kyuhyun turned to glare at him.

"I'm sorry Kyu, but we both know why I am Yesung.. It's not a name I came up with by accident.. I have artistic voice and if there is someone who will get noticed, it's gonna be me!" Yesung was confident and Ryeowook clapped her hands, delighted with Yesung's confidence.

"Singing is one thing hyung, but you'll be blown away with my live stage.. " Henry said and Ryeowook ran to him and gave him a hug.

"oh Henry, I'm sure it'll be great.. Yesung oppa too.." She declared and the two boys blushed as Ryeowook admired and complimented both, yet when their gazes met, electricity builds in between and it's on, a competition.

"I'll topple Taylor Swift with my performance!" Minnies aid and Mimi laughed, Minnie glared at her.

"With your height? You should be Miley Cyrus! I'm better as Taylor Swift." Mimi dared to insult the princess.

 It's so on Mimi, you think Minnie will take such insult?

"so I guess I'm Jonas Brothers then?"Kyuhyun asked and both Henry and Yesung agreed with him, nodding along and muttering uuuhuuummm