21.Pure Love

Wish you all a Happy Onam and Raksha bandhan.❤❤❤😍😍😍

Sorry for the delay...I was really busy due to the festival and I found some time to update for you dear readers

Please Vote dear readers🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍

Author's POV

Yadhu and Arjun's blood boiled seeing the scene inside the room while Raja looked shocked and started crying.

"Leave her, you bastard..."Yadhu yelled angrily, rushing towards Antony, who was roaming his hands on Kanika's body. Kani looked troubled, but still, she was more focused on eating the chocolate she had on her hands. Antony had half opened the blouse she wore, and he was eagerly trying to remove her skirt.

"Nandhu, Arju...See, this uncle gave me a lot of chocolates," Kanika squealed happily as soon as she saw Yadhu and Arjun.

All Yadhu could see was red, and he pulled Antony, threw him on the floor, and punched him nonstop.

"How dare you touch my Kani, you son of a bitch? I won't spare you today. How dare you lure an innocent girl and molest her?" Yadhu screamed, hitting the goon as he lost his temper.

Arjun and Raja were shocked to see this new side of Yadhu, who was mercilessly beating Antony to a pulp.

"Yadhu, leave him. He will die, "Arjun tried to hold back his friend, who had become ruthless after seeing what Antony was trying to do to Kanika. But Yadhu was too submerged in his rage to stop. Kanika was bewildered and scared seeing Yadhu's anger for the first time.

"N-Nandhu...P-Please s-stop...I-I'm scared, "Kanika sputtered weakly. Her voice was enough to bring him out of his trance. He stopped hitting Antony, who was by now semiconscious, and turned towards Kanika. Something snapped inside him, seeing her semi-naked condition. He removed his shirt and made her wear it forcefully, and he was strangely calm. But Arjun dreaded his friend's silence. And to add oil to the fire, Kanika said something which broke all hell loose.

 And to add oil to the fire, Kanika said something which broke all hell loose

"Nandhu, Why did you beat this uncle?" She asked with her typical innocence.

"Why?...Why?...Why did I beat this bastard?... How dare you, Kani? ...How dare you to run off like this? How dare you leave me?... Just for some chocolates, you let him touch you...What do you want me to do? Worship him for trying to molest you... Tell me, Kani...Fucking tell me," he screamed, shaking her vigorously. Arjun was disconcerted seeing Yadhu's possessiveness over Kanika.

"N-Nandhu...I-I'm sorry. I was angry because you didn't take me to the blue mountains. Then I fought with Adi b-because I-I thought you loved him more than me," she hiccupped.