6.A new beginning

This chapter is dedicated to

Sirisha1797 Bhoot777777 Niksjihoon SonamSharma959540 vmahana anjila2

Please VOTE dear readers🥰🥰🥰🙏🙏🙏

Yadhu's POV

"So what is your decision? "Shreya glared at me. She had managed to drag me out of my house with the help of my granddad.

I smiled, seeing her dominating character. She was tomboyish during our college days. Even after her marriage with Arjun, her bossy nature never changed. In my grief, I had even forgotten that she was my true friend who always lifted me when no one else noticed that I was down. The most important thing that I like about her is that she has a positive attitude towards life. Even in the worst situation, she will try to find the good in it and try to bring out the best in you.

"You didn't answer my question," She urged, breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Stop bullying him, Shrey. What will he do all alone in Munnar? It's a hill station and, for heaven's sake, a honeymoon destination...Our hospital there has nothing to do with a doctor like him because it just a small town. And I don't understand why you are chasing him away to a place where his services as a cardiac surgeon will be almost close to zero," Arjun expressed his concern to Shreya.

"What the hell, Arjun? FYI People in a small town also get sick. And I know Yadhu's specialization. We have opened a cardiac wing at our hospital there in Munnar. And Yadhu will be the head of the department there. Also, he can guide the doctors there as I'm making him the in charge of the hospital there," she snapped at her hubby.

"Wow...You cunning woman...I thought you are sending away Yadhu so that he will forget all the pain...but it seems like you are planning to make him forget himself. He will be immersed in work the whole time that he will forget everything, "Arjun taunted Shreya.

"Yadhu...Don't fall into her trap. Go away and free yourself from this evil woman's clutches. Trust me, she is dangerous," he said to me dramatically.

I chuckled, seeing his antics and the way he bickered with his wife. This is how a husband and wife should be...understanding each other. I suddenly felt a pang of envy seeing their love. I would never have a happy life like them.No...I didn't wish them ill or wanted them to end up like me. It was just a human instinct...the one that surfaces when you are deeply wounded. I sighed as the feeling of hurt and pain yet again clenched my heart.

"Just shut up, Arjun. And Yadhu...I'm serious right now. You need a change, and trust me, Munnar is a serene community. I want you to start over in a new place among new people. Don't worry...this is not permanent. Whenever you feel like you want to come back, I will transfer you here. And don't think that I'm unnecessarily interfering with your life, "she said thoughtfully.

"Shut up, Shreya...You are my family...You have every freedom to interfere in my life. I know you are thinking of my well-being right now. Trust me, I, too, need a change of environment. Here it is too toxic; I can't breathe, "I said rigidly.

"Yeah...I understood that my Shrey thinks of your well-being when she was about to slap Anjali in the court a week ago," Arjun giggled, remembering how Shreya had threatened Anjali and how Anjali shivered in fear.

A week ago

"So the divorce is finalized and granted because of irreconcilable differences between the two parties, Anjali's lawyer told me.