35.Guilt and regret

Updated...please vote dear readers...Next vote target is 155 votes🙏🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰

Dedicated to NirmaDuraisamy
She trapped me today for update😜😜😜😝😝😝

Author's POV

"How are you, Mr.Saran Krishna? Shocked to see me alive?" Priya asked him coldly. Saran couldn't believe that Nandhini was alive, and he strived hard to form words seeing her.

"Cat caught your tongue," she smirked.

"N-Nandhini...Were you alive all this while?" Devika expressed her confusion.

"Why? Are you sad to see me alive? And for your information, I don't speak to mistresses," Priya remarked harshly.

"I-I'm not a mistress. I'm Saran's legal wife," she snapped.

"Is that so, dear hubby? For I don't remember divorcing you. Aah...but more than 28 years have passed since my DEATH, right?... But then again, you never filed any missing complaint or obtained my death certificate to remarry, did you?" Priya chuckled.

"It seems like you were way too busy to climb into her bed to take care of such essential things, "Priya taunted.

"You...How dare you? You eloped with Varun and cheated me. And dumped your bastard on me, "Saran sneered.

"Shut your filthy mouth. I'm not that young Nandhini who will bear all your humiliation quietly. Who told you I eloped with Varun? Well, we will come to that topic later. But Mr.Saran...don't you dare call my Nandhu a bastard...because he isn't, but your son Harsh is your bastard," she warned angrily.

"Here...take these," she threw some documents on Saran's face in a rage.

"I don't want to prove to the world that Nandhu is your blood. Because he is only my son...Priya Nandhini Varma's son. But you humiliated my son in front of the whole world...and for what ...your illegitimate son and mistress. That is the reason I did the DNA test once again...since you are a jealous and suspicious person...This time I have not left a chance for doubt, "she stated.

Saran held the papers in his trembling hands and checked the contents. His face paled, seeing the reports, and tears trickled down his eyes. He raised his head and looked at both Priya and Yadhu in guilt and regret. The papers were DNA reports of Saran, Priya, Yadhu, and Krishna Ram.

"I don't have time for your melodrama. Let's talk about Varun Raj. Of all the people here, you and your brother knew that I didn't elope with him. Am I right, Devika?" Priya smiled at her coldly.

Devika started sweating profusely as she looked at Priya in horror. Saran and the others looked at her in pure disbelief.

"Weren't you the one who always persuaded me to talk to a certain someone via Varun Raj? Wasn't you who always told me that Saran doesn't deserve me? And that I should give a chance to the person who loves me unconditionally? "Priya ridiculed.

"What happened to all that? Oh, you just forgot all that when you climbed into Saran's bed, right. Bloody whore, "Priya shouted angrily.

"And I'm pretty sure that you and your filthy brother has your hand behind changing my son's DNA report," Priya screeched.

"Am I right, Mr. Rajeev Menon? What happened to your unconditional love for me?... Evaporated into thin air after my death? Wait... my bad, how did I forget? Weren't you the one who made Varun kidnap me? What did you think I would never find out?" She taunted.