Author's note and coming soon 2

Thank you all for loving My Untainted Love.. I never expected this much support  from u guys❤❤❤
And those who were asking for a story on Aagney and Mythili...Only Mine is for you...BUT IT'S NOT A SEQUEL.

Only Mine

A cliche love hate story but with a twist...Male Lead is cold hearted and emotionless...more like a villain.
Female lead is weak and pathetic and takes only stupid decisions...blinded by her father's love.

No not a sequel to My Untainted Love...I named the kids of Yadhu and Arjun with the lead names of this story Remember I asked to keep the names in mind.

Coming soon in March 2022

I told The story line of Silent Whispers and Only Mine to sreekutty15 and guess what she like silent Whispers but hated only mine bcoz she hates weak female leads....Then why am I proceeding with this story...Simple I like to irritate you sreekutty15😝😝😝😈😈😈😏😏😏

"I won't force you... the choice is yours...your father or your dignity...choose wisely," he said emotionlessly.

"Please don't do this to me. Is this your revenge? How can you do this when my father is struggling between life and death? "I sobbed.

"I have not opened up this hospital for charity. I am not a broad-minded person to give concession to your father...that too for such an expensive surgery. And what did you say? Revenge?... Yes, it's my revenge...you are your father's pride...I want him to heal soon and realize how you saved his life," he said coldly.

"I know what my dad and I did to you was wrong, but please let the doctors do his surgery...I will repay you soon," I begged.

"Hahaha...how will you repay me? Your father's business, your property, everything is under debt because of your dad's foolishness. I am not ready to make an investment where I am sure to face loss," he said calmly.

"I would never agree to your demands. I will die before I let you touch me," I challenged him.

"Ms.Mythili...first of all, don't challenge me...because you will lose miserably. And second of all...you are running out of time. It's your answer that will change your dad's and your family's fate, "he replied and returned to work on his laptop.

"You are a heartless man. How dare you try to take advantage of my vulnerability?" I yelled at him.

"And who is responsible for that? Listen, Ms.Mythili Sharma ...I'm not Lord Ram to melt when you beg for mercy. I am Ravan ...the demon you all created.Ram killed the real Ravan, but this Ravan is invincible. There is no such Ram born in this world to defeat me. I will destroy everything that caused my doom," he smirked at me.

"I will not let you win, Mr.Aagney Mittal, "I huffed.

"We shall see," he said nonchalantly, ignoring me."Now get out...I have better things to do if you can't make a decision.And please take your father to a government facility asap".

I walked out of his cabin aimlessly and stood in front of the ICU as tears clouded my vision.

My dad was dying, and I couldn't make a decision. Aagney has turned into a monster ...not his fault though it was my dad's...but the main reason was me. I closed my eyes and stood there frozen, unable to make a decision.

Love-Hate Story of Aagney and Mythili.

Aagney Mittal ---He was the demon who vowed to destroy her.or is he really the monster he portrays to be.

Mythili Sharma---An innocent girl who loved her father more than anything in the world. Will Aagney's hatred consume her? Or will he destroy her beyond repair?

 Will Aagney's hatred consume her? Or will he destroy her beyond repair?