Copyright

Copyright © 2021 by Lakshmi Vivek lsviv25

All rights reserved.No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.

Copyright disclaimer

This is a work of fiction.All names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

I do not own any of the images used in this book,these images was used merely as a means of representation and not for any profit or commercial reasons.

No copyright infringement intended.The images used are © copyrighted and courtesy by their respective owners.

This book is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The reader should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.(health, alternative healing)

Mature content warning

This book may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, please exit now. The posts and pages within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content, coarse language, or some violence. Reader discretion is advised.