15.Her Innocent antics

Hi dear readers, I have severe sensitive teeth and visited a dentist today and guess what... it is painful than before...Poor me. So since I couldn't sleep, I thought to write a chapter, but I seriously don't know how this chapter came out. Please support me, dearies...I love you all🥰🥰

In the last chapter, more than 100 readers voted ...Thank you, dears, and I expect you all to vote and support me in the future chapters as well.🙏🙏🙏

Dedicated to BODDAPATIRAMAKRISHNA
Sanchari2910 KamalaK1 snh765 Queen000Q

Yadhu's POV

"Yadhu...I'm not angry with you. Shreya informed me about your sudden marriage to Kanika. My blessings are with you and my new granddaughter, "my grandad comforted me over the phone.

"Grandpa, Kani is..."I hesitated, not knowing what Shreya had told him about Kanika and my marriage. Also, I was scared he won't approve because when I married Anjali, he was not too happy with my decision to marry her.

"I know. Shreya told me about Kanika. I don't care about her mental condition as long as you both are happy. I don't know why I felt satisfied and relieved when Shreya informed me about your marriage. And unlike your first marriage, I did not feel uncomfortable even after learning about Kanika's condition. My heart says that you both will be happy and content in your married life," he said, making me surprised. I never expected him to approve of Kanika as he never liked Anjali though she acted as the epitome of virtue at that time. Maybe this is called the experience of a lifetime, which gives you the ability to judge people in the right way...A quality that I lacked.

"I'm looking forward to meeting you both at the party, and I don't want no for an answer, "he said sternly. My granddad was granted the veteran business excellence award this year for his contributions and excellence in the business field. His fellow businessmen were hosting a party in his honor for the same. He invited Shreya, Arjun, Kanika and me to this party. I initially thought of declining, but he was adamant, so I had to give in finally.

"Yes, grandpa, we will be there. After all, it's your big day," I replied.

"Goodnight, Yadhu.I just wish you both were living with me at our ancestral home...But it's ok...I won't force you. Give my love to all of them, especially Kanika. See you next week. Take care," he hung up the phone, and I walked into the living room from the balcony only to see a sleepy Shreya grumpily looking at the TV in anger. Next to her were Arjun and Kanika laughing their heads out, watching the cartoon.

"Yadhuuuu..."Shreya screamed as soon as she saw me.

"Today is your wedding night ...take your wife and go to sleep or she and my buffoon hubby will watch this stupid cartoon all night."

"Noooo ...this is not a stupid cartoon. This is shin chan. He is so cute," Arjun and Kanika replied together, still glued to the television.

"What have I got myself into?" Shreya rubbed her forehead in frustration.

"You look tired. Why don't you go to sleep?" I asked Shreya in concern.

"I would only if he leaves my hand," Shreya retorted, pointing to Arjun's hand, which was intertwined with hers.

"How romantic? "I laughed, looking at Arjun, who was still watching the cartoon seriously.

"It's good to see you smile after so long," Shreya said, smiling at me.