11.Calm in this Chaos

Please VOTE dear readers 🙏🙏🥰🥰🥰

Dedicated to
NAZLANAZAR CutePyshco fat_ee_marh

Author's POV

A hospital somewhere in Bangalore

"How long more will you take to find her? Do you have any idea what I will tell my brother once he wakes up from his unconscious state?", A woman around 50 years old yelled at her manager.

"Mam, our PI's are working day and night to find her,"the manager replied with worry in his voice.

"It's been six months since brother Dev's accident. And we lost her the same day. What will I tell him when he wakes up and asks for his daughter?... That I was ineffective in taking care of her...I don't need your excuses anymore," she said in disappointment.

"Ma'm ...we have finally tracked her location, "a person walked in anxiously.

"Is it true?... where did you find her? Thank God...Finally, we found her," the woman said to her PI happily.

"She is in a small orphanage in Idukki," the PI informed her.

"So what are we waiting for?... Let's go and bring my daughter back," she hurriedly walked out of the hospital with her employees.

After almost 10 hours of journey by car, they reached the supposed orphanage.

"What do you mean by she is not here?" The woman raised her voice on the Mother Superior of the orphanage.

"Please, Madam...Indeed, she was here. But then she went missing two days back? "The Mother told her.

"Missing? And you didn't inform the police," she questioned the Mother.

"Madam, this is a small home for orphan kids, and we are struggling to run this place. On top of it, if we file a missing complaint, the higher authorities will close down this home. Where will the children go from here? The government will assign them to god knows where...Moreover, the girl you referred to wasn't fit to be in this orphanage," the Mother Superior explained.

"What do you mean by that? "The woman asked anxiously.

"She was over 18 and...," but before the Mother could continue, they were interrupted by the woman's PI.

"Madam, we found her. She is in Munnar now," he said quickly.

"Let's go," the woman rushed out of the orphanage in a hurry, not even waiting to hear the Mother's words.

"But Mam, there is a problem," the man hesitated.

"What is it..., "she asked impatiently.

"She is admitted to Frontline hospital, "the man said.

"The hospital where...," she paused, looking at her PI.

"You are right, Madam...It was Dr.Yadhunandhan who admitted her there," he answered, confirming her doubts.

A small smile formed on her lips, and she sighed in relief.

"Finally...Destiny is strange.See how their destiny brought them together," she muttered under her breath.

"Let's go...I hope nothing is serious, "she ordered her men.

"Madam...there is something you should know about her and Dr.Yadhunandhan," the PI said cautiously.