26.A seed of doubt

Please VOTE, dear readers.😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏

Dedicated to all readers who have EXAMS. I don't want to assault your brain with what will happen next question. Trust me, I know the feeling.But Please focus on ur exams lovelies😘😘😘

Author's POV

"Why are you here?" Krishna Ram snapped at his son.

"Dad...why are you treating me like a stranger? What have I done? Is it wrong for me to be worried for you?" Saran asked in frustration.

"Your presence irritates me. Just don't show your face to me ever again. I have already made it clear that you are no longer my son. Are you here to confirm whether I am dead or alive?" he sneered at Saran.

"This is all because of Yadhu. Why are you giving so much love and care for that bastard? Because of him, you have been ignoring my son Harsh and us, who are your real family, "Saran yelled back at his father.

"Get out, Saran. I don't want to see you or your family anymore. And Yadhu is my grandson, even if you deny it, "Krishna Ram stated angrily.

"How could you, dad? After knowing his truth, how could you accept him as your grandson? Yadhu is illegitimate, whereas Harsh is your legitimate grandson you always avoided," Devika bitterly said.

"Devika, Only time will tell who is legitimate and who is illegitimate. Karma won't spare anyone. So you better stay out of this," Krishna Ram said grimly.

"Dad, Don't show your anger on Devika. She is my wife and needs respect, "Saran scoffed.

"Nandini was also your wife. Did you respect her? Did you? You treated her like trash because of your failures. You were the one who wanted to marry her in the first place, and you went behind her repeatedly to get her approval. She was barely 18, and yet you were so lovesick that you even made us agree to the marriage by hook and crook. And even after marriage, you couldn't handle other men talking to her because of your over-possessive behavior. You were suspicious and scared that she would leave you. Even when she handled our business like a professional, you couldn't bear it. You listened to others and harassed her daily by questioning her character. But the only thing that stopped me from throwing you out of her life was your love for my Yadhu. But after Nandhini's accident and your marriage with this woman, you changed. Maybe you did that DNA test by listening to this woman here. Who knows, she might have changed the result so that she and her future kids could have all the property. But just get this straight in your mind...all my property has been transferred to Yadhu's future kids. None of you will get a single penny from me. And one more thing, Saran industries is still under Nandini's name. So it also legally belongs to Yadhu since Nandhini is his mother," Krishna Ram shouted furiously, making him cough repeatedly.

"Dad...How could you say such a vile thing about me? I'm not that sort of a woman who would play such dirty games for some mere property. The reason I married Saran was for Yadhu. But after knowing that Nandhini cheated on him, I became indifferent to Yadhu because I hate illegitimate relationships. I never harmed him physically, but I couldn't accept that he was a product of adultery. That's the only reason I resented him. But how can you accuse me of changing the DNA result when I never knew that Saran went for a DNA test in the first place? "Devika sobbed.

Krishna Ram looked at her apathetically and closed his eyes, sighing hard.

"Dad...Please spare Devika. She has nothing to do with me opting for a DNA test, "Saran supported his wife.

"Maybe she doesn't, but what about making Yadhu marry Anjali when you both knew that the astrologer predicted the death of Anjali's first husband," Krishna Ram scowled at his son.