⋆͙̈ Bonus

(A/n): I'm bored so...

࿄~ههههه~࿄

"Hi, the name's Kenji Akabane. That bastard's son. It's not nice to meet you all. The pleasure's all yours" there stood, a (h/c) head boy with mercury eyes. His thumb pointing towards his father who have an irk mark on his forehead.

"I don't think that's how you introduce yourself to your classmates, Kenji-kun." The daycare teacher kindly smile at the three years old. Turning four this year.

"Call me Akabane. And, if you know better then why don't you introduce yourself" Kenji sassily retorted and it took everything of the teacher not to scream at him.

On the background, your palm collided with your forehead. Remembering how shy you are whenever you try to introduce yourself and your teacher always ended up introducing you to them instead. He must've got it from Karma.

Ofc. Who else? Like come on! He's the devil's child!

"A-ah.. well thennn..." the teacher sighed, facing forward to her students.

"My name is Miyu. I am twenty five years old. I like reading. I hate stubborn kids. It's nice to meet you" she introduced, eyes glaring at Kenji when she mentioned what she hates.

'Great start, baby' you internally rolled your eyes.

"Good. 'Cause I hate you too" Kenji replied at his teacher.

"A-alright. Go take your seat now. Next!"

**

"Will you stay?" Karma asked, there's still three hours left before Kenji's schoolday ends.

"Nah... I'm gonna go buy some groceries first. I'll just drive back here" You shrugged your shoulder.

"I'll drive you home then,"

You nodded in response.

~~

You pushed the cart into an aisle you grabbed some sweets you could share with Kenji, who somehow have such a sweet tooth like you.

"Strawberry milks too" your sweat dropped. Ten cartons won't suffice for three days.

'I'll just get three boxes'

Going in and out of aisles, you stopped in the fruit sections, taking tons of strawberries for the three of you. :').

"What else?" you sighed, regretting not making a list or taking Kenji with you. The brat has his father's brain. So, Karma has no brain anymore. Jk.

I know it's corny. Back to the story.

"(Y/n)" you heard your mother's voice called out. You searched in every directions to find her but...

"(Y/n)" you decided to turn around, coming face to face with a woman on her fifty's.

"Mom" you sighed, your father stood behind her, arms crossed.

"Where have you been?" She asked as she took a step closer.

You want to reply but when you blinked they're suddenly gone.

'What's going on?' you asked. You shrugged the weird scene and went back on buying your groceries.

**

For a moment, everything in Karma's office seems different. But, it went back to normal after a few seconds.

"What the hell?" Karma inhaled sharply.

~~

You set up the dining table as Kenji waits at kitchen island.

Glancing at him to see if he's planning something malicious again. You blinked countlessly to see if you're seeing right. He wasn't in kitchen island anymore.

You slapped your cheeks, opening your eyes to see him looking weirdly at you.

"What's wrong?" he asked, worried. Getting off the chair, he grabbed onto your shirt, pulling you to bend down. You obliged and him being a mama's boy, he cupped both of your bruised cheeks in his palms.

"I'm home! (Y/n), we need to talk!" Karma immediately ran to the kitchen, weird happenings has been bothering him.

Upon, seeing you bent down infront of Kenji he halted. "What's going on?"

"Mama's acting weird" Kenji pointed at your reddened cheek.

"Is that so?"...

~~

"So, what actually happened?" Karma sat on the bed with his legs crossed.

"Uhh... do you think there's something wrong here or maybe in my world?" you asked, fidgeting with the your fingers.

"I don't know. But, the class wanted to meet up in the sattelite campus." Karma ran his fingers through his hair.

~~

"So, that's why... " you breathed out.

"They unpublished the anime and banned any TV stations and apps to let the citizens watch Assassination Classroom" you turned to the whole class. All of you sat in a park.

"S-so. You mean everyone in that world is... is gone." Kayano breathed out. Tears pricking in the corner of her eyes. All the friends they made, their families.

"And we are supposed to begone as well" Rinks commented, her hands tightly held in Chiba's hand, hoping to provide some sort of comfort.

"But, it wouldn't be bad to start again, right? " Kurahashi stood infront of everyone, beside you. Flashing them a bright grin, to provide hope for their hopeless hearts.

A life in a different world ended, and at the same time, a life in a new world welcoming you for a fresh and bright start...

࿄~ههههه~

(A/n):Ik, diz chappy is weird *-*)

Anyways, is it normal to like pain? ;-;) Not physically, k? I'm starting to crave for angsty stories *-*)

I think I'm turning into a masochist. Pain pains me. Yeah, I made a pun!