Chapter 3

"I know a girl she puts the color inside of my world..." Daughters~John Mayer

"Oh yes, I've heard of that place. A lot of my colleagues tell me they buy their breakfast there." Daddy told us both.

I jumped up excited. "I love cats!"

"I do too. I'm allergic though." Mommy said.

"Aww, they're so fluffy and cuddly and..."

"Okay, okay. We have to get going or we'll end up having lunch there instead." Daddy said. Me and Mommy both nodded. We didn't take the limo but a jeep. As we drove I wondered what the place looked like. Would it be crowded? What kind of drinks did they sell, probably hot cocoa. It took 5 minutes then we arrived at the front. My eyes widened. The café from yesterday...

My mind switched to the three people I had seen yesterday. I wondered if I would see them again. We stepped in. I plastered my face to the glass admiring all the cupcakes, cakes, muffins, and pastries. I asked for hot chocolate and a cherry Danish? I didn't get the name it just looked interestingly sweet. ;)

I sat down at the closest table. I watched Mommy and Daddy talk. I just couldn't keep up. I saw movement and turned. The same boy from yesterday. He was talking to the lady behind the counter who I hadn't realized was the lady from yesterday.

I didn't see the toddler. Sleeping maybe?...I saw our drinks and got up to get it because Mommy and Daddy seemed busy. I didn't mind doing it, it was just...normal. I placed the coffees in front of them and went back for my hot chocolate. But when I came back it was gone. I looked around to see if anyone might've taken it, no one had.

I turned to face the counter a frown on my face. The boy I saw from yesterday was behind the counter. His eyes widened because he must have remembered me too.

"You-"

"You-" We both said simultaneously.

"I remember you. I saw you yesterday." I said finally breaking the silence. He nodded in agreement.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Tadashi." He said with a smile. I couldn't help but roll my 8 year old eyes.

"(F/N)" I said.

"Was that your hot cocoa because I accidentally threw it out...." Tadashi trailed off not meeting my now narrowed eyes.

"Why'd you throw it away?!" I asked shocked.

"How was I supposed to know it was only there for a little bit." He said defensively. I huffed in annoyance. "I'll make you another one." He said reading my thoughts.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay, but I'm gonna help since I apparently take too long when it's ready..." I said emphasizing the last few words. He sighed and pointed to the entrance around the corner. I walked over and soon he was pointing stuff out to me. We ended up laughing through the entire thing.

It finally ended and I did the whip cream. Tadashi gaped at the amount I put on the top. I picked up the cup with care licking the tip of whipped cream off. He smiled.

"What?" I asked defensively. He leaned forward with an outstretched finger he wiped something off my nose. Whipped Cream.

"Oh..." I said.

"Yup." He replied wiping off the cream with a nearby towel.

"Who's this (F/N)?" Daddy asked coming up to the counter eyeing Tadashi. Tadashi smiled rubbing the back of his neck.

"This is Tadashi." I said proud of showing him my new friend. Daddy nodded looking Tadashi over.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Mommy walked over and saw Tadashi. She smiled at us both.

"You helping him sweetie?" She asked me. I nodded.

"He threw away my hot cocoa on accident, so we made it together." I said.

"He did what?" Daddy said raising a brow.

"It's nothing Daddy I forgave him." I said entwining my fingers with his to symbolize forgiveness. Me and Tadashi both smiled at Daddy. Daddy heaved a sigh and walked off with Mommy.

"Wanna have a play date?" Tadashi suggested after I finished my hot cocoa. I thought for a while.

"I'd love to!" I said excitedly. "Where's your mom we'll ask her together." Tadashi's eyes softened and became sad. I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked worried.

"My parents aren't here anymore..." Tadashi trailed off.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Who do we ask then?"

"Aunt Cass!" Tadashi exclaimed. I nodded. He lead me up a staircase and introduced me to the same lady I saw yesterday.

"Hi Sweetie!" She said. She was walking around back and forth piling pastries onto a pan. We followed her downstairs.

"This is (F/N)." Tadashi said pointing to me. I waved shyly.

"Hello." I said.

"I'm Tadashi's Aunt. Cass. You can call me Cass okay?" She said. I nodded.

"We want to have a play date." Tadashi said. Aunt Cass nodded thoughtfully. She knelt down.

"Where's your parents Sweetie?" She asked. I lead her to Mommy and Daddy.

"They'll probably say yes." I reassured Tadashi. He gave me a smile.

"(F/N)!"

"Tadashi!"

We both walked over.

"We're gonna have a play date tomorrow." Daddy said. Me and Tadashi jumped up and down. Aunt Cass, Mommy, and Daddy all talked and before we left she gave us a box of cupcakes.

*****************

Well there's Chapter 3! I really hope you guys liked it. I am so proud of all the readers I got.

Your support is needed in the continuation of this story. Remember that!

Well I do hope u guys liked all the Tadashi that was in this chapter there will be more uv course :3

Anyways

Vote
Conment
Don't
Stop
Reading