Chapter 21

"I was born in a thunderstorm, I grew up overnight. I played alone I played on my own, I survived..." Alive~Sia

I cried too much in that chair. And sometimes I considered disappearing because I was some how relieved that Brandon wasn't in that relationship. I told myself I shouldn't be happy that she's dead, then I remember the things Maddie did. I remember how Skylar didn't like me and told Brandon to stay away from me, just like Maddie asked Tadashi...and he listened.

I remember not being able to see Haru and Makoto and how only family members could see them. I saw how Skylar's parents rushed to the room to see if she was there.

They left the hospital weeping.

Skylar died on that floor. And Haru and Makoto almost died trying to save her.

Justin said he couldn't come, and I sort of understood. Brandon...I hadn't seen him after the gala. I remember seeing him cry, real tears. And it struck me off, because the only other person I'd see cry was my little brother...and I'd heard myself too.

Then I was pulled away by someone possibly my mom. She told me everything was fine. She didn't know that I knew someone would die. And of all the people to die, her.

I don't know if it was a coincidence. I don't know if she was even meant to die.

"(F/N)!!!!!" I turned. It was Tadashi, he had turned a corner. His eyes widened and he started running towards me. I stood up even though my legs buckled. He wrapped his arms around me, and I broke down again. Because he was here, and because I realized I ruined a lot of lives by not telling anyone...it was all my fault.

"Shh..shh..it's all right. I'm here now."

"I know." I said. He held me tighter.

"I won't leave.."

"Thank you." He let go of me and I told him everything. Well, almost I left out the small detail of how I knew someone would die.

He nodded and I saw the sadness in his eyes, then I saw the absolute shock when I told him about how Skylar asked Brandon to avoid me.

The door opened and a nurse walked out.

"Would you like to come in, they are well enough?" The nurse asked kindly staring at me for an answer. I breathed in and nodded.

"Haru?" It was Haru in the end closest to the door. He was staring up at the ceiling with blank eyes.

"Go ahead, I'll see them later." Tadashi said squeezing my hand.

"Is that you (F/N)?"

"Yes, it's me." I said slowly inching forward. He sat up in his bed, his hair was mess and his green eyes were dulled. I was the reason he was here. I looked down ashamed.

"Come here." He said. I inched faster near the bed. I sat down awkwardly unsure if he wanted me to sit or not.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Why are you apologizing?" He said giving out a laugh that made the monitors beep loudly.

"I couldn't save you..."

"It's not your fault." He said.

"I couldn't save Skylar..."