Chapter 8

"What can I say about something that blows me away..." No Words~The Script

We arrived at a tall glass building. It was and I quote a "VERY exciting office building."

I stepped out trying to get a look at the entrance only to be trapped between Haru and Daddy.

"Does anything hurt?" Daddy asked.

"I can pick you up?!" Haru suggested.

I did my best to sprint forward and lose them but I crashed into someone. I fell back with a thud and started crying. The person gasped and tapped my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" They asked.

I shook my head. My ankle was stinging and the pain was numbing the ankle.

"Here," They said patting my shoulder. They lifted me up off the ground. I rubbed my eyes and opened them. A boy with messy black hair, a baseball cap, glasses, and blue eyes looked down on me with concern.

"Where does it hurt?" He asked me. I glanced at my bandaged ankle and he cringed.

"I'm so sorry it was an acc-"

"What the?! (F/N) what happened?! What did you do!" Daddy said almost shoving the boy. I, still mute shook my head vigorously and hugged the stranger.

The boy looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Wait?...Justin is that you?!" Daddy said his mouth hanging open in shock.

"Yes." He said.

"Justin? I can't believe it, you've gotten so tall and your face is so different and..."

Daddy trailed off. Justin had turned to me and our eyes met.

"(F/N)?" He said. I nodded meekly. "Adorable!!!" He said tilting his head with a lopsided smile.

"Now, now Justin." Daddy said to him.

"Hmm?" Justin said looking up.

Daddy shrugged.

"Hey (F/N)!" Tadashi said running up to us. I smiled at him from high above in Justin's arms. Daddy glared at him.

"I'm Tadashi." Tadashi said.

"Nice to meet you, is this your friend?" He asked looking at me. I nodded. "He seems very nice, don't forget about him." He winked.

"How do you know Daddy?" I asked.

He looked up at Daddy. "My dad is his boss." He said.

"Really! What do they do?!" I asked.

"I'm not sure that's why I've come, my dad invited me to come and see what he does." Justin said. I nodded.

"Did you get dragged here too then?" Haru asked coming up from behind Daddy.

"You could say that." Justin replied. "And you are?" He added.

"Haru." Haru replied.

"And, if you wanted to know...I'm Makoto." Makoto said coming up from behind Haru scaring him. I giggled.

"Well, uh...I brought you here to see what I do so let's go." Daddy cut in walking farther up the steps. We all followed him.

"Don't worry, I won't put you down." Justin said. I nodded and looked around. People were sitting at desks typing on screens. Others were talking to people dressed like Daddy. Some had briefcase others had lab coats and crazy uncombed hair.

They all seemed intimidating, but they all nodded or said Hello to Daddy. Daddy replied with a smile and kept walking. We came to an elevator. A women stood waiting for the elevator.