Chapter 4

"I wanna fly, and never come down..." We Never Change~Coldplay

The next day I combed my hair without the maids helping me.

I pulled it into a ponytail. I had (F/C) sneakers on and a white skirt with a (blue/black) leggings underneath. And a (A/C) T-shirt. I went down the stairs and saw Mommy and Daddy talking.

They stopped talking and walked over.

"You excited Honey?" Mommy asked. I nodded my head becoming dizzy.

"Don't let...Tadashi boss you around." Daddy said with a serious face. I raised a brow at his words. Mommy slapped his arm.

"Don't tell her things like that! She'll get the wrong idea." Mommy scolded.

"Sorry, I don't like her hanging out with boys so quickly..." He trailed off. "I said nothing." He added after receiving me and Mommy's glares.

I hopped into the car excited to see my new friend.

"What do you think we'll do?" I asked Mommy as she drove.

"I'm not sure but I bet it's going to be fun!" She said. Her hair was also pulled into a ponytail and she wore a bandanna over it. She wore jeans that didn't touch her ankles and a white and blue tie die shirt. She had white sneakers on too. It was as if she wasn't rich but a simple......Mom. I smiled at that.

We arrived at the shop and I went ahead to find Tadashi. He sat at a table reading a book. I shook him excitedly. He turned to me closing the book.

"Hi Tadashi!" I said waving.

"Hi (F/N)." He said with a wide smile.

"What are we doing today?" I asked. "I haven't been around the city, can you be my guide?"

"Of course I would. But we're not doing that this time." Tadashi said. I frowned.

"Then what are we doing?" I asked. He motioned me up the stairs as Mommy walked in. All three of us went up and Mom went into a conversation with Cass. I waited at the dining table patiently.

Tadashi came down a little while later. He held two pairs of black skates smiling wildly. I looked at the skates trying to think of what we'd do with them it dawned on me.

"I guess you don't know how to use them?" He asked. I nodded in defeat.

"We never had skates in the orphanage...." I trailed off at the words.

"Orphanage?" He asked me quizzically. I nodded.

"Sadly, they aren't my real parents." I said shutting my eyes tightly. I felt tears and tried to hold them but they came down one by one falling into my palms. I heard Tadashi gasp.

I felt hands squeeze my shoulders.

"Your not the only one." He said looking me in the eye. I sniffled but nodded. He smiled at me. "Come on, I'll help you put the skates on." He offered and motioned me to sit down. After he fit on my skates he sat next to me and put on his. He got up first going around the room testing it on himself.

He extended a hand to me and I gladly took it. We skated around hand in hand me occasionally slipping only for him to catch me. We finally went outside. I skated ahead of him racing him to the park.

At one point I stopped so abruptly for a person Tadashi caught me bridal style. The woman I had stopped for looked at us both with a warm smile as if debating something in her mind. I don't know what she was thinking about.

Mommy and Cass followed us talking about clothes and the Café. When we arrived me and Tadashi took a break. We sat near the edge of the park at the steepest part so you could see the tall buildings of my new home. San Fransokyo.

As I gazed out at the scene I felt a thud in the back of my hair. I ignored it then something slapped me hard on the head. I yelped loud enough for Tadashi to notice. I turned around and saw a boy standing not too far behind a sling-shot in hand. He looked to be me and Tadashi's age with messy blonde hair and green eyes. He had a mischievous smile on his face. I didn't know who he was.

As I had turned to face him he had aimed a much larger rock at me. I froze as he let go of the rock sending it flying in my direction. Tadashi yanked me away from my spot, I tripped on my skates and I tumbled down the hill towards the city.

I couldn't see anything. Only the grass, the occasional flash of the street, and the screams of Tadashi as he watched me tumble down the hill to an untimely death. I couldn't stop my arms were numb and my legs were useless weights with the skates on.

I saw a flash of pavement and people's shoes walking back and forth oblivious to me coming about to be trampled.

It was then did I truly black out.

*********************
Hi guys!!!!

Ok....385 reads!!!! Thank you guys SOOOOO much!

o-O

oh yeah....I am so sorry about not updating for a long time. I had bad case of writers block and I had a Swimming Meet (it was Long Course too. Ugh)

well anyway....
Meh
So
Proud

VOTE!!!
COMMENT!!!!
DONT!!!
STOP!!!
READING!!!