Chapter 25

***

I didn't want this to happen. Brandon's eyes met mine, I saw his plead for help but it melted into anger as he turned away.

"Stand them both up." A voice said in the dark. I was pulled up like a doll and forced to look forward. "We'll get your friends soon enough, they're not safe outside." I swallowed my words deep down, speaking out would only make this worse.

"Stop beating them up, especially her she needs to stay healthy."

"Well, I got the job done."

"I told you not to hurt her."

"You told me to do anything necessary to get her. And I got another one on top of that."

"Unless you get the other two I won't pay you." A hand came out and gripped my chin tossing my head from side to side.

"She has bruises and cuts all over her face and I think she twisted an ankle trying to get away from you. Why didn't you use the sedative I gave you?"

"She squirmed too much!"

"Then you should've pinned her down!" The mans hand pulled away, "It'll be a solid week before I can do anything with her! And that one! It'll be even longer." He said, he was probably referring to Brandon.

"Well when we caught this one and knocked her out he tried getting her out. Then we took him and the other two got away."

"I see he got to you as well."

"He did I think he's her girlfriend he wouldn't stop threatening us when we caught him." I couldn't bare to look at Brandon at this point.

"Well he's gonna have it worse than her."

"Why's that?"

"Cause he won't see her again."

***

The plane finally landed smoothly and on time, Brandon had slept through the whole thing and Tadashi and Haru had stayed awake trying to drag me into a long argument over what to do in London.

"No we should see Big Ben then go to the London Eye."

"The London Eye will take all day and I won't get to see the Tower of London."

"Why do you want to see the crown jewels so early, it can wait. I wanted to do that last."

"I wanted to do Buckingham Palace last!"

"No we're going to the Tower of London then Buckingham Palace."

"No! That'll take all day."

"Getting to the top of Big Ben will take all day, or even all YEAR!"

"What?! That's insane!"

I couldn't sleep. I was about to murder the two when we landing and they both sat near me, they argued even more.

We got out of the plane and I stomped out of the plane completely upset. I was tired, the lady hadn't offered us food because of Haru, and they were still arguing. Someone placed a hand on my shoulder and on instinct, and sheer annoyance from staying awake for than 6 hours, I grabbed the arm and twisted it. Maybe they'd shut up.