Chapter 9

"All my friends...they're different people..." Sleeping With a Friend~Neon Trees

3 Years Later...

It was the first day of 6th grade. The last grade in Elementary School, I wasn't in Tadashi's class which was sad but I didn't mind.

"Hey (F/N)!" I turned around, it was Tadashi. The weight of my backpack made me sway.

"Whoa..." I muttered. "Hey, Tadashi." I said.

"Excited?" He asked me.

"For what?" I asked. The smile turned to a confused frown.

"Well, your mom and Aunt Cass arranged for us to go the movies!"

"Really!!!" I said getting excited. Even if my parents were very rich I rarely went to the movies. "Which one?" I asked.

"They said it was a surprise." Tadashi said. I nodded.

"That..." I paused as Tadashi leaned into listen.

"makes it EVEN better!" I said smiling.

He laughed. The bell rang for the beginning of class. "Bye!" I said.

I filed in with the rest of class. Just then I saw Haru and Makoto. I waved at them. Despite being the overprotective bodyguards (who didn't even fulfill there job of protecting me) they were my friends.

"Hi (F/N)!" Haru said. I smiled at him.

"Hi guys." I said. Makoto was busy reading a book. I sighed and together me and Haru said...

"MAKOTO!!"

He closed the book and looked up shocked.

"Aww, it was getting good." He said. Me and Haru laughed.

"Where's Tadashi?" Makoto asked.

I was about to answer but the teacher yelled for everyone to settle down. I sat between Haru and Makoto in the front.

"Hello Class. I'm Mrs. Yoshiko."

"Hello, Mrs. Yoshiko!" The whole class said.

She smiled at all of us. "Well, this year is the last year you will be here. 6th grade." She said I heard some cheers, but honestly I didn't want to leave this place. I had been here all my life, and going to a new school seemed frightening. I had brought up the topic with Tadashi and he seemed optimistic about going somewhere new.

As the teacher explained where everything was a girl walked in. She had blonde hair, and green eyes. She wore a pink mini-skirt and white blouse with white heels. I suddenly felt very edgy looking at what I wore which was jeans, converse, and a white t-shirt with a dark blue sweatshirt on. I slouched in my seat and she strode over and sat across from me next to the baddest boy in school Danny Natavaranji.

I looked away from the two as they started to talk and looked towards the teacher.

"She looks like trouble." Haru whispered to me.

"Haru you are trouble." I said.

He frowned.

"It's true I saw her early. She was bothering another girl." Makoto chimed.

"Is there something you would like to say?" She asked turning to us, she was finishing up where to turn in homework.

"No, Mrs. Yoshiko." We said together. She smiled.

"Okay, then don't talk while I'm talking." She said devilishly (was that just me?)

The bell rang and we all got up for recess.

"Look what happened Makoto you got us in trouble." Haru said to him.

"I'm sorry, but I wasn't gonna be left out again!" Makoto snapped.

"Guys." I grumbled. They both stopped but still glared at each other. "You did nothing wrong, I had no idea she was bothering another girl anyway." I added.

"Ha!" Makoto said in Haru's face. Haru made a face and kept on walking.

I sighed. I wondered what the new girls name was but I didn't bother asking. It seemed it would get out eventually. I found Tadashi at the Four-Square Court.

"Hi." We said at the same time.

"Jinx!"

"Double Jinx." Tadashi caught me. I rolled my eyes and waited in line next to him.

"Hi Tadashi!" Makoto said to him.

"Hey Makoto." Tadashi said.

"What class are you in?"

"Yoshiko with (F/N)."

"Lucky. I'm with Mr. Clarvis."

"Is he nice?"

"Sorta."

I was about to chime in when the new girl walked up.

"Oh, so who are you?" She asked eyeing Tadashi, Makoto backed away slightly.

"Tadashi." He said. "That's (F/N)." He said pointing at me. "And that's Makoto and Haru." He added gesturing to the two. They waved.

"Oh, well hello Tadashi." She said. She ignored us...I looked around and immediately missed how Justin used to always be around until a year before. He had left for middle school I hadn't seen him in a while he was in 8th grade now. He was like my older brother and I was glad he wasn't dating anyone because I knew it would mean he'd push me away.

"(F/N)?" "(F/N)!!" Tadashi called. I looked at Tadashi snapping out of my daydream.

"Can she play with us from now on?" Tadashi asked pointing at the new girl.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Maddie."

"Oh...sure Maddie can play with us anytime." I said half-heartedly.

"Thanks (F/N)." I smiled at him and Maddie. Maddie gave me a look and began talking with Tadashi. Tadashi went in and it was only me and Maddie.

"So how long have you known Tadashi?"

"A while, actually." I said.

"Oh, really." She said raising a brow. There was something off about how she looked at Tadashi. It scared me. And I knew this wasn't a one time thing.

"Come on (F/N) there's a free court over here!" Haru said waving. I ran over and began to play. But the disturbing thought was still there...

***************************
BAM! People over 3K READS I was like **gasp
**fallz to the floor

Thanks Guyz this is like now the best story and take I can tell people. I finally got over 1K reads on a story so MWAHAHA!!!

Anyway so giving this story means so much more than you'll ever know. I used to think I was a crappy writer but well...I don't know anymore XD

So guys...

The song is Goodness Gracious by Ellie Goulding (The Chainsmoker's Remix)

So guys...again:P

VOTE
COMMENT
DONT
STOP
READING!!!!

plez.