Chapter 23

I let the phone fall out my hands.

What did I do?

I sighed and got up, we were leaving for London in two days. Brandon still hadn't declined. I went opened a book and started reading, trying to sort everything that was happening to me.

AK, who was AK.

~~~

"(F/N)! Wake up." I opened my eyes, it was a maid. "Time to get up." She whispered. My eyes widened. I sat up and went to go change, I didn't care anymore about appearences so I wore a t-shirt, sweatshirt, and jean shorts and slipped on sneakers. I combed my hair and packed my phone and a couple of books, but with Haru and Tadashi coming it felt like I might not need them...but Brandon was coming so I took them in case.

How Haru came Explained:

Each of us were allowed to bring a guest. (My dad refused to put Tadashi under his name for some reason and happily agreed to put down Haru when I told him)

Me-Tadashi

Dad-Haru

Mom-Brandon

I stared out from the porch, I could see the Lucky Cat Cafe from here and smiled at the sight. It was closed now but I remembered all the times I'd gone there or when Tadashi came over and we pretended to be pirates on look out. Why can't it be like that?

I shivered, at Brandon's hatred, at going to middle school, and what had happened at the gala that was linked to me.

Why did it have to be so complicated? I leaned on the railing, wanting to fly. But knowing I couldn't.

"(F/N)!" Someone called. I turned and saw Haru in the door frame of my room.

"Hi." I said.

"I can't believe I'm coming with you!! I can't wait!!"

"Me neither." I could wait a lifetime...

"What will we do first?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, but there's tons of things we could check out. It's all about time I guess..." If Haru was here, it meant he was here too.

"He's downstairs." I sucked in a breath.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't bother you." Haru promised. I smiled.

"Thanks, do you know when Tadashi is coming?"

"No, but we are leaving in a few hours."

"You came early?"

"Brandon said he wanted to leave as soon as possible."

"I wonder why, but it's obviously not to see me. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, Brandon announced that we should leave before my mom could announce lunch was ready."

"Great, and uh...how Makoto?"

"He's fine, I gave him like 10 books yesterday so he'll be fine." I smiled.

"Is he mad?"

"He's mad at Brandon not you, and he's mad at me too for going."

"How come?"

"He wanted to go too."

"Oh, next time maybe we could all go on a trip." I said.

"Sounds fun, though I don't know where we'd do it."

"Your right, I bet on this trip your gonna cause an international incident." I teased.