Chapter 33

Stephan - Crossfire

RAQUEL'S P.O.V

After a few hours of going on different rides. Ace tells me that we have dinner so we get in his car and head off away from the bright lights of the fun fair.

We pull up to a house which looks awfully familiar. Until I realise it was his house.

"What are doing at your house?" I ask in curiosity.

"Just wait and see." He says as he gets out of the car. We walk to the entrance and he leads me through the foyer to the kitchen to the back garden. We keep on walking until we reach a lake. I look back, I couldn't even see the house from here.

I look in front me to see a nicely laid out picnic. I look at him in shock and happiness.

"Ace this is lovely!" I squeal out and wrap him into a hug.

I look at him with happiness. "Really? I had to ask my dad for help because I didn't know if this was a good idea or cheesy." He says in a shy and nervous voice which makes me giggle.

"This is amazing, no one has ever went this far for me before." I reply, I then kiss his cheek and sit down in the blanket.

He pours me some champagne and pours himself some scotch. We start to talk and eat the food. I found out that he actually made the food. This is the best sushi I've ever had.

I found out that he loves cooking and he would love to be a chef one day. Uhh can he get anymore perfect. A man that can cook, marry me.

I also found out that he used to be on the football team in school but he thought that it was too boring and cliche.

"So forgive me if this sounds rude but what does your family do for a living?" I take a slip of my champagne.

"Uhhhh... My father is.... The Don of the Russian Mafia." He says as he tries to avoid eye contact. I look at him in a blank expression.

"And?" I reply while taking another sip.

He looks at me like I've grown two heads. "Aren't you at least a little concerned about the fact I'm in the mafia?" He practically yells.

"No, not really." I say nonchalantly.

"Thank god. I thought you was going to run for the hills." He says in relief.

"Nah I'm alright. I kind of had a feeling but I wanted it to come from you." I say as I finish up my food.

When we finished Ace took me into his room to watch a movie. As soon as we enter his room, I turn around to face him, our lips connect with each other, we start to kiss each other like our life depends on it. Ace then pushes me roughly on the wall while looks at me with lust.

I take my lips off him as he starts to suck on my neck and plant little kisses along it. He then picks me up with ease as I wrap my legs around his waist. He throws me on the bed getting on top of me.

He hovers over me, his gold small chain dangled down. I tug on it, pulling him towards my face. He then starts to kiss me roughly. I moan as he starts to attack my neck and jawline.

He then rips off my top to reveal my red lace bra. He looks at me I see his eyes darling with even more lust. He then pulls down my skirt and looks at my matching thong.

"Your already wet princess and I haven't even started yet."

He continues to kiss me lower planting wet kisses along my collar bone which leaves a tingling sensation, the then reaching my breasts. He starts to massage my right breast with his cold rings making contact with then sending chills down my spine which makes me moan. He starts to suck on my left breast, looking at me with hunger. He then bites on my nipple and then rubs it against his teeth.

My eyes rolls to the back of my head in pleasure. At this point my thong is soaking wet. I arch my back as he moves to my right breast while massaging the other. He then lets go of my breast and move to my bottom half.

He reaches my thong grazing his fingers against the soft material before harshly rips off my thong and throwing it behind him, he starts to tease me by licking and kissing my thighs but never going close to my pussy.

"посмотри на мою промокшую принцессу, а я даже не начал." He mumbles to himself.
(look at my wet princess, and I didn't even start.)

He inserts a finger in me, his cold rings in me, making me a moaning mess. He removes his finger making me pout, he then he aggressively licks me up and down. I arch my back in pleasure, my body begging for more but he refuses. After a few minutes he inserts two fingers in me, pumping as fast as he could. I turn into a moaning mess and later cum on his long fingers.

He licks off the cum then wiping his wet fingers across my swollen lips while smiling at me. He then gets up. "Get in your knees slut." He growls at me making me more wet. I quickly get on my knees, without him even saying anything else, I start to pull down his boxers, revealing his hard on. How big is he, I know we fucked before but I was drunk but I didn't remember being so big.

I lick his tip, just to give him a taste of his own medicine, going further and further, sucking him off like my life is on the line. All of a sudden I feel him grab a handful of my hair. Ace bobs my head all the way down until he hits the back of my throat. I keep going up and down between moans. My hand moves down to my clit, wanting to rub it but I was stopped. "даже не думай прикасаться к себе, моя гребаная шлюха." He growls in between a moan. (don't even think about touching yourself your my fucking whore.)

"Suck me off, you needy slut." He orders which makes my whole body shiver. I suck harder and faster, Ace throws his head back in pleasure and moans louder. He cum shoots out in my mouth and I swallow it. He pulls me up and passionately kisses me, he gives me a hard slap on my ass as he pushes me on the bed.

He hovers over with a smirk on his face. I'm so flustered after all that, I didn't even get a warning before he slams into me, thrusting into me with no warning, as hard as he could. My moans fill the room scratch that. The whole house. All I could hear other than my moans is Ace's groans.

I hand wrapped around my neck, cutting off the air. My nails start to scratch against Ace's back. One hand is holding my leg in the air and the other is wrapped around my neck. He then removes that hand and grabs my jaw. He kisses my harshly and bites my lip which makes me moan louder. He slips his tongue in my mouth having the chance to explore my mouth. I arch my back even more.

I wrap my legs around his waist. "Ace please, faster." I shout trying to get it out between my moans. "You need to beg for it slut." He growls as he start to slow down just to get to me. "Please." I beg but he doesn't listen. All of a sudden he thrusts extremely hard in me which makes me scream in pain and pleasure. "Please Daddy faster." I scream out. He finally listened and went extremely fast. If that's even possible.

He takes my left breast in his mouth, I clench around him, breathing heavily. I cum after a few more thrusts but that doesn't stop him he keeps on thrusting in me as fast as he can. Until his strokes become sloppy and he cums to, I feel his warm cum spilling out of me.

I think we are finished until he says. "Get on your all fours."

I slowly bring myself up but without a warning he slams himself in me, thrusting in me over and over again. My legs are already giving out. He puts his hand on my neck shoving my face into the pillow. My ass is now in full display. I grab the bed sheets even more than before.

I whimper in pleasure as Ace grunts. "Daddy faster." I moan. I receive a harsh slap on my ass which makes me hiss in pleasure and a bit of pain.

"You've been a bad girl, bad girls don't get what they want." He growls in my ear as he shoves his cock in my little pussy harder. I tighten around him, quickly cumming then later in me.

Fuck. That was the best fuck of my life.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Thanks for reading
Please share and vote