Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

I woke up to a screeching sound ringing in my ears. Time to get up. I whack my arm against the thing that doesn't let me sleep in the morning.

"Ouch! Hey! Stop hitting me!" Anna shouted. I gave her a death glare for waking me up. "Don't ever disrupt my intimate moment with my love again. Got it?" Anna rolled her eyes and walked back to my door. She stopped suddenly and turned, giving me a cheeky grin. "Oh, Elsa, you're going to be late for your new job cos it's starting in-" she glanced at my bedroom clock, "precisely 1 hour. Bye!" And she ran off.

Finally. I sighed in comfort. No more disturbances or disruptions.

Wait a minute. Did she just say a "new job"? I got in? I got in. I GOT IN. YES. I HAVE A JOB. I am actually going to do something with my life.

Hold up, 1 hour? Shit, shit, shit, shit.

I jumped out of bed and ran into my bathroom, tripping occasionally on clothes or shoes. After that, I swung open my cupboard and searched for something suitable. Jeans? No. Dress, pfft yeah right. Black blazer, dark blue shirt and black skirt it is then. I changed my underwear and bra and wore my 'work clothes' and ran downstairs. I stopped midway when I realised that I'm not wearing any shoes, so I ran back up to my bedroom and gasped for air. Jeez, I need to exercise.

Vans? Nope. TOMS? No. Kitten heels? Hell no. Black pumps or blue pumps? Hmm... Black. Okay, done. Oh great, hair. Ugh. I ran over to my mirror, down or up? I questioned as I lifted my hair up and down.

French braid. Finished.

I dashed downstairs carefully so that I don't trip and fall from wearing heels. I slid into the kitchen were Anna and Kristoff were but they didn't notice me as they were too busy swapping spit. I grabbed a Belvita packet and a small orange juice carton and grabbed my bag and dashed off to my car.

Rapunzel's POV

I wait for the new secretary to arrive while typing away on my laptop. Suddenly, a stack of papers fell on top of my laptop, completely ruining the work that I was doing. I looked up to glare at the person but I soon stopped myself as I faced the smirking man. Flynn Rider. Bastard.
"May I help you, Sir?" I say through gritted teeth. As he is one of Mr. Frost's best friends, we have to treat him with respect. "Yeah, babe. Can you scan these papers and send them to me and Hiccup." I nodded, knowing that it wasn't a question but an order and he would kill me if I disagreed - not that I'm scared of him or anything - I just don't want to lose this job. "Ta, babe." He said before winking and striving off. Jerk.

Great. Now I have to scan these papers and then start my documents all over again. Thanks, Rider. I lift myself off my chair and picked up the papers and went over to the lift. I waited patiently for the lift to open. I was about to go in when a hand shot out of nowhere and stopped me. I followed the hand that led to Hiccup's face.

"Jack first." He mumbled. "Yes, Sir. Sorry, sir." I watched as Mr. Frost walked into the lift with an intimidating posture. Hiccup followed. I was about to get in as well when a husky voice whispered in my ear, "Take the stairs, you're not permitted to travel in same lift as me, Hiccup and Jack. I want the papers scanned and sent to me in exactly one hour. Got it?" I kept my head down and nodded. Fucking dick. Flynn went into the lift and I watched the doors close slowly, the last thing I saw were the three of them smirking.

Who do they they think they are? Sure they have bigger positions than me but I'm still human.

Shit, I need to scan the papers before I get fired.

--------------------------------------

Sorry for the very, very late update. I haven't been on watypad for ages and I thought most people wouldn't like this story/plot line but I was wrong!

I have a question.

Are you guys okay with reading sexual scenes?
If it makes most of you uncomfortable I won't write it. I will display warning signs before going in-depth about the situation.