Chapter 15

"That's Mr. Frost's new secretary." Those words echoed around in Elsa's head, temporarily deafening her. She could feel tears welling up but she forced them down. She was not going to cry over him, again.

She felt Merida place a hand on her shoulder but Elsa shrugged it off. "Elsa-" "Don't." Elsa interrupted Rapunzel. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and swallowed the lump in her throat. "I'm leaving." She whispered and turned, her back facing everyone. She was about to enter the elevator when a hand grasped onto her arm and stopped her. She tried to pull her arm back but the grip tightened.

"Let me go." She spat. "No, I want to know why you're here." He hissed. "I don't have to tell you anything." She shot back. He raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? You're in MY building, I have the right to know." He seethed. "Look, I'm leaving anyway, so just let me go, Frost." She pulled her arm back quickly and freed herself from his clutches. Rapunzel and Merida shuffled away from the duo, dragging away the 'new secretary' with them.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Jack smirked. Elsa's face twisted in disgust. "Jealous? No way." She rolled her eyes at him, "Don't lie to me, Elsa. You're jealous of Indigo." She looked away from his fierce eyes and backed away. Jack stepped towards her and cornered her. "Go away." She glared, he chuckled deeply before smirking, yet again. Elsa shoved him away forcefully, "Stop ignoring me, Asshole! Stay the fuck away."

His eyes turned dark from anger and frustration. "What the fuck, Elsa? You're telling me to stop ignoring you, when you've been ignoring me completely for the past few days. I'm sick and tired of trying to explain things you. You keep pushing me away, when I try to approach you. Why don't you stop being a goddamn stuck up, cowardly, childish little bitch and grow the fuck up. The whole fucking world doesn't revolve around yo-"

He stopped yelling, when a strong force hit his right cheek with a loud slam. Jack clutched his cheek and faced Elsa. Elsa was fuming. Her eyes were quite red and she was breathing in and out, deeply and erratically. Jack's eyes widened when he realised what he just said. "Elsa, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that," He apologised.

Elsa shook her head, "No, you meant every word. I can't deal with this." She muttered before running off. "Elsa, wait!" He shouted.

------------------------------------

Elsa was nearly out the main entrance when she clattered into someone, causing them to fall with their belongings. "HEY! Watch whe-, Elsa? Bruh, long time, no see?" Alexi cheered and pulled Elsa up with her. Her smile soon turned into a frown when she saw the tears in Elsa's eyes. Worry and concern soon took over her expressions.

"What's wrong, Elsa? Are you hurt? Did you fall too hard? Talk to me, cos you're worrying me!" Alexi spoke. Elsa whimpered a bit, "I'm fine." She croaked out. Alexi raised an eyebrow, that indicated 'really'. "You think I believe that? Now tell me the truth, woman!" She ordered. "Jack." She muttered before saying, "I have to go" and ran.

Alexi stood dumbfounded, when Jack jogged to catch up with her. "Al, did you see Elsa?" He gasped, in between words. Alexi shot him a spine-chilling glare, "I don't know what happened between you and Elsa but I know that it's something very serious cos she's one of the most strongest women I've ever met in my life and she would never cry over a small reason. You've messed up big time, Jack. Now go after her, before she leaves you forever."

Jack blinked and then nodded before swiftly hugging her and mumbling a quiet 'Thank you' and running after Elsa.

"Go get her, Tiger." She whispered, proudly.

_________________________

Hello, sorry for the very late update. I've tried very hard to update during the past few weeks but I suffered from a huge writier's block.
This is a very short chapter and I have to say, a very bad one too. I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone but I'll be working extra hard on my next chapter because it's going to tense. Please be patient!
Thanks for 61.8K+ reads and 2.56K+ votes!
Thank you for reading!

- Mariana