Chapter 3

Elsa's POV

"So, you're my new secretary."

"Yes" I nodded

"You're late" his were eyes glaring into mine. I briefly checked my phone and he was right. I am 25 minutes late. "I-I am so sorry, Sir. It won't happen again". 

"It better not". He said and turned around. He walked up to his desk and sat down on his chair. "Why are you still standing there? Get in". I scurried inside. I placed my bag to the side and confronted him. 

He looked at me up and down and smirked "I like black lace". What? "Excuse me?" I asked in shock. He didn't say anything but he just pointed at my chest. I looked down and turned bright red. My button was undone. I wanted the ground to swallow me up at that exact moment. I turned around hastily and rebuttoned my shirt. Just breathe, Elsa, breathe. "Sorry" I muttered and turned around again to face him. He still had that sick smirk plastered across his face. 

"I am going to set down some strict rules, eh what's your name?" He asked. "Elsa Arendelle" I replied. 

"Right. As I was saying, I am setting down rules for you, Arendelle" He dropped his smirk and replaced it with a straight face.

"Number one, you will devote your entire life to me so if I call you at one in the morning, I expect you to answer the call and do whatever I ask you to do. Number two, you will hide nothing from me. If I want you to tell me something, you will answer me truthfully. Number three, you will attend every meeting that I have and take notes. Number four, put your personal life on hold, meaning no boyfriends, catchups with your friends or meeting your family unless I give you permission. And lastly number five, you will be on time for work that begins at 9am and you'll be dismissed at either 7:30pm or later" He spoke with fierceness in his voice. 

My eyes widened. He's basically telling me that I'm his slave and that I have no more freedom. "Are you against any of these rules, Miss Arendelle?". He asked raising one of his eyebrows. Yes, all of them. "No" I whispered and bowed my head in defeat. If I disagree with him, he will fire me and I need this job. His smirk reappeared and I wanted to punch it off from his face. This sick bastard. 

"Good, get me coffee". I nodded and walked back quickly towards the door and ran out. I was fuming.  Does he think he's the blooming king and I'm one of his subjects? Just because he's the fucking CEO doesn't mean that he has the right to do that to me.

I repeatedly pressed the lift button, probably breaking it. When it finally opened I got in and pressed the button for the ground floor. 

I got out of the lift and went to where Rapunzel was sitting. "Whoa... Hold up, Miss I-look-like-a-volcano, what happened to you?" She asked playfully. "Frost happened" I spat out in anger. She looked amused "Made you a slave and took away your freedom, I'm guessing". I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "How did you-". "Mr. Rider said the same thing to me and Mr. Haddock to Merida". I nodded in realisation. "Ah. Well I have to get Frost a coffee, see you later Rapunzel" I waved goodbye. "Bye!" She waved back.

I walked around town and found a café. I was about to order but I didn't know what type of coffee he would want. Shit, I left my bag and my phone in his office. Agh! 

I walked up to the barista. "Sorry to bother you, but do you do deliveries?". The barista nodded yes. "Thank God, can you deliver all types of coffee you have to this address?" I quickly grabbed a sharpie from a pot and a menu and scribbled down the address and then handed it to her. "Of course, and will you be paying now or when the delivery gets there?" She asked. "There". "Is that all?" She asked. "Yes, thank you. Bye!"

I got back to the building and waiting at the door. Rapunzel came over and handed me money then left when Rider called for her. After several minutes, a delievery guy came. He handed me the orders and I gave him the money. I placed the different cups of coffee on a wooden tray and went into the lift. When I got to his floor and I walked over to his door and knocked in his door with my foot. I heard a faint "Come in". 

How will I open the door? Oh right. I'm so stupid. I placed the tray on the floor and opened the door. I then lifted the tray up and went in. He looked at me in amusement. I placed the tray on his desk. "What's all this?" He pointed to the cups. I scratched the back of my neck. "I didn't know what coffee you wanted, so I got them all". "How very thoughtful of you". He slyly smiled.

He stood up and tipped the tray over. I watched in horror as all of the cups of coffee spilled all over the floor. I felt hot liquid burning my legs. I didn't dare to look down, I kept my eyes fixed on his, which were looking at me evilly. You have got to be kidding me. I swear to God that I will kill him. "I'm not in the mood for coffee anymore". He sat down and opened his laptop and started typing. He paused and looked me, "Clean the mess up. Now". I smiled forcefully at him and turned to go and get a mop but he stopped me. "You'll waste my time and yours if you go all the way down and back up again". "But then how can I clean up?" I asked. "Figure it out" he smirked and continued typing. 

Arrgh! 

Then I had an idea.
I reluctantly took off my blazer and placed it under my feet. My legs were red from the hot coffee. Then I started wiping the floor. He stopped and watched me. My beloved blazer. I am so sorry, baby. 

After I finished I picked up my soaked, caffeine scented blazer and I walked over to my leather bag and opened it. Thankfully, I had a carrier bag. I placed my blazer into the carrier bag and placed it beside my leather bag.

I turned around and he was still staring at me. "Anything I can do for you, Sir?" I asked through gritted teeth. "Give me a massage" he demanded. I was taken aback by this. "Hurry up!" He shouted. I walked over to him, he stood up and took off his grey blazer. His white shirt was tight and defined his muscles. 

He started unbuttoning his shirt and I blushed, while he smirked. He walked over to the chaise lounge and laid down, his back facing me. 

I stood frozen in spot. What the hell am I going to do? I could leave! But he'll fire me. I could call a professional masseu- "Why can't I feel your hands on my back?" He spoke in frustration. I slowly walked over to him. 

My hands trembled as I placed them on his back. His skin was soft and warm. I moved my hands up to his shoulders and started rubbing them slowly. I heard him moan deeply. My hands rubbed all over his back. Then suddenly his phone rang. He groaned and got up and went over to his phone. "Yes, Flynn. Ok, uh-huh. Sure thing, bud. Bye" he then put his shirt and blazer back on and stared at me. 

"Collect my files from the reprographics room." I nodded and left.

*****************************

Hello everyone, happy 1K+ views day! Thanks to everyone who's reading and voting this book!
As a gift, you guys get to choose who's POV you would like to read.

Third person - Anna - Merida - Rapunzel - Elsa - Flynn - Jack - Kristoff - Hiccup
The most comments for one of the above will win.

I want to thank everyone who has been commenting because they make my day. Love you guys!