Chapter 9

Jack's POV

I was walking along the corridor with Hiccup and Merida when I saw Elsa carrying a stack of documents in her hands. She was struggling to balance them all in her hands and she was walking up the stairs. "Yo, Jack, Hic! Wait up!" Flynn shouted, as he ran down the stairs, completely ignoring Elsa's presence. He bashed into her causing all of the papers to go everywhere. Elsa was losing her balance so I ran quickly towards her. She squealed as she slipped.

I caught her in arms at an awkward angle. Most of her body was flung over my shoulder and I held onto her legs. Everyone froze, it was deadly silent. The workers had their full attention on us. Flynn blushed red in embarrassment and Hiccup and Merida's eyes were wide and their mouths hung open.

I gently lifted Elsa up and placed her on her feet slowly. Her face was tinted red. "Erm.. Thank you." She muttered with her head down, looking at the ground. She's so cute. Wait, what? I coughed, "Uh, it's alright." I realised my hands were still on her waist so I quickly removed my hands.

I bent down and started to collect the papers and Elsa bent down as well. My hand brushed against Elsa's hand causing us to look up at each other. She blushed and turned away and I softly smiled at her. I handed the papers to her and I hastily turned around and went over to Hiccup and Merida. Flynn rushed towards us, but stopped near Elsa and quickly apologised to her and stood next to me. "What are you looking at?" I shouted at the employees, they abruptly averted their heads back to whatever they were doing and the normal chatter returned.

I walked over to the lift with Hiccup, Flynn and Merida right behind me. We stepped into the elevator and I made eye contact with Elsa before the doors closed.

-------------------------------------------------

I was standing in my office, just looking out my window and admiring the scenery when my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "Mr. Frost, your mother called and asked to inform you that she wants you to come over to your guest house next month because she want to see you." Rapunzel explained. I let out a groan, "Tell her that I'll be there and that I'm bringing my secretary. Thank you, Rapunzel." I replied. I heard a gasp and it was silent for a few seconds before Rapunzel said "You're welcome, Mr. Frost." I hung up and turned yet again to the window.

I heard a knock, "Come in." I beckoned.

She walked in, like the goddess she is. "Here are your files for tomorrow's meeting, Sir." She handed my files and our hands brushed against each other yet again. She flinched a bit and tried to remove her hand but I gripped it and pulled her closer to me. She bumped into my chest and looked up at me and gulped. "Elsa, you can call me Jack." I tell her whilst tucking some stray hair behind her ear. My heart pounded very loudly, it was beating for her. What is wrong with you, Jack?

"What are you doing to me, Elsa?" I whispered into her ear. Her breath hitched. "The same thing you're doing to me." she mumbled quietly. I looked into her eyes. "You're so beautiful, inside and out." She blushed and looked away. "Hey" I said softly. "Let me see those irresistible eyes." I cupped her face in my hands and her hands trailed up to my neck and wrapped her arms around it. I leaned in and so did she, I felt her cold, minty breath on my chin.

"Whoa! Okay! Wrong timing!" I turned my head toward the door where Flynn was standing. We quickly pulled away from each other. "We weren't doing anything" I muttered. Flynn raised one of his eyebrows, "Please, if I came in a second later, I would see you two practically tongue wrestling." I burned red. "Flynn!" I shouted and he laughed out loud. "Erm, I'm going to go t-talk to Rapunzel, bye Jack" she mumbled and walked towards the door. "Can I get a goodbye kiss, Elsa? Please?" Flynn teased, "Flynn! Shut the fuck up!" I yelled. Elsa glared at Flynn and walked away.

Flynn burst out laughing, I rolled my eyes at him and groaned. "Sorry Jackie, I didn't mean to ruin your 'special moment' with Elsa." I glared at him. Then I smirked, "You do know that I have seen you and Rapunzel make out and I've seen the texts you've sent each other." Flynn immediately stopped laughing and looked at me in shock. "YOU WHAT?!" He screeched. I ckeared my throat and intertwined my hands together and batted my eyelashes and raised my pitch, "Flynn thank you for helping me, mwah, mwah, mwah!" Then I stood upright with my hands on my waist, "No problem princess, anything for you. Kiss, kiss!" Flynn glared murderously at me, "Run, Frost before I kill you." I laughed out loud before blowing a raspberry.

"Flynn and Rapunzel
sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes lov- oof!" I shrieked as I was tackled to the ground. "I swear to God that if you don't fucking shut up I'll cut off little Jackie and it's bye bye Jelsa babies." Flynn scowled.

_________________________________

Heyo!
A lot of red faces in this chapter...
Anyways, prepare your tanks of water and get ready to take a shower, the smut will be arriving soon, probably in the next few chapters. Before I write the smut, I want to warn you guys that I write smut in great detail and it'll be a very long chapter.
Thank you for reading!
- Mariana