Chapter 11

Third person POV

Jack still couldn't believe what he heard yesterday night, she said yes. He spent the whole morning and afternoon planning for the date this evening. He told Elsa, politely, to go walk around a small town which was situated a few miles away from Jack's guesthouse and he also told her to do whatever she wanted to do there, Jack didn't know what else to say to her, he wanted to keep her busy for the time being. She had returned an hour ago and was getting ready in his bedroom.

Jack had already changed into black skinny jeans, a white shirt and black vans. He decided that the date should be casual. He set out a black glass table in the middle of the garden, which was accompanied by two black steel chairs which were styled with swirl designs, patterned across the abdomen. The trees hunched together to form an ark sort of shape. He laid down fairy lights from the door towards the table, sort of a guideway for Elsa, even though she's capable to find her way to the table. He lit candles on the middle of the table. He had placed the dishes that he prepared himself on a trolley beside the table. He finished everything up and sprinkled a few rose petals on the grass, table and chairs.

He went up to his bedroom and knocked gently. "Elsa.." He whispered. He heard her take a deep breath and light footsteps were coming towards the door. He watched nervously as the door handle twisted and the door opened slowly. Elsa once again managed to take Jack's breath away. He wondered how she still looks perfect in a simple blue dress with her hair in her usual braid. "You look beautiful," he lifted her hand up and kissed it gently. "as always." He finished. Elsa blushed cherry red. "Thank you, you look handsome." She replied. Jack chuckled as his cheecks turned a light pink and then led her down the stairs and towards the back garden.

Elsa gasped as she took everything in. She followed the lights with Jack, who was right behind her. Jack had put a lot of effort into this and she felt a flood of care going right through her body, breaking every single wall she had put up. Her eyes lit up as she saw the candlelit dinner. She turned and faced Jack and hugged him tightly. "Thank you." She whispered into his chest. Jack stumbled back a bit before regaining his balance and hugging her back. He stroked her hair and gently lifted her chin up. He placed a light kiss on the cornor of her lips and smiled warmly at her.

----------------------------------------------------

They finished their desserts, which was Srmifreddo to Elsa's delight and they were now walking hand in hand around the garden. "Thank you for this amazing date, you didn't have to do this you know." She mumbled shyly. Jack stopped them in their tracks, "Nonsense, I feel like I could have done better for you Elsa, but I'm glad you enjoyed it." He smiled at her which she returned. "You know what I really want right now?" Elsa whispered. Jack looked at her, "Go on." He urged her on.

"Netflix."

They both raced off into the house, "I'm going to change into something more comfortable, you can choose what we're gonna watch, I'll be right back!" Elsa shouted and ran off. Meanwhile, Jack thought it would be better to watch a movie rather than watching a series at nearly midnight not that he would have minded but he would have to force himself to stay awake for around 25 episodes. Jack decided to watch either 10 things I hate about you or Clueless. Hmm... Classic vs Classic, Patrick and Kat or Josh and Cher? Arrgh! He scratched his head in frustration and then then closed his eyes and randomly pressed the right and left buttons continuously, occasionally change the pattern and then stopped and pressed okay.

He opened his eyes, 10 things I hate about you, it is then!

Elsa pranced down the stairs and then jumped on the sofa. She exchanged her dress and pumps for a white t-shirt and a grey sweatpant whilst her feet were bare. She kept her hair in her usual French braid. Jack decided to change himself so he rushed upstairs and stripped his jeans, shoes and socks off and threw on his own sweatpants and decided to leave his white shirt on because he was too lazy and he didn't want to waste time. He walked downstairs and plopped himself beside Elsa. "Ready?" He asked, she nodded in reply.

He pressed play and the duo watched the film in silence. They were around 25 minutes into the film when Jack shifted slightly and wrapped his arm around Elsa's waist, bringing her closer to him. She hesitated at first but then melted into his embrace by snuggling into his chest. Their positions changed and soon they were lying horizontally on the sofa, Jack was hugging Elsa tightly, who was on top of him.

They continued to watch the film quietly, a few statements were made here and there, "Patrick looks so charming with his hair up." "That girl can kick hard!" "Ugh, she's so annoying!" "That shirt is way too tight, can he even breathe?"

Heavenly sighs came out of them both when Pat and Kat kissed at Kat's house. They both subtly licked their lips, the pair did it unconsciously.

It finally got to the end where Kat was reciting her poem.

"But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all"

"Exactly what I'm feeling but with Jack." Elsa thought.

Kat admired the guitar that Patrick got her and he apologised yet again. Then they kissed. Elsa fangirled in her head, even though she has watched the movie more than five times, she gets excited watching it again, every single time. Jack stared at the screen as the credits began to roll.

He then looked up at Elsa, his blue eyes bright beneath the thick black of his long eyelashes. Before Elsa could think - well, before she could've stopped herself to think - she leaned down and caught his lips with her own. Jack's lips were full and smooth on hers, and for a minute he froze in surprise, but eventually his mouth began to move underneath hers.

He shifted so that he was on top of Elsa fully, her legs wrapped around his waist and his pelvis settled comfortably against hers. He held himself up on his elbows as his head dips, his mouth eagerly exploring Elsa's.

Jack pulled apart and stared into Elsa's beautiful blue eyes, "Are you sure?" He asked, concern etching across his face.

"Positive." She replied before connecting their lips back together.

___________________________________

Phew, it's getting hot in here!
WARNING - Sexual scene will take place in the next chapter. Read within your own risk. You have been warned.

Thank you for reading, I'm making my Author's notes shorter from now on, Bye!
- Mariana